Poll: Who do you want to face in the Wild Card?
This poll is closed.
Patriots
18.48%
17 18.48%
Colts
9.78%
9 9.78%
Raiders
59.78%
55 59.78%
Steelers
11.96%
11 11.96%
Bills
0%
0 0%
Chargers
0%
0 0%
Total 92 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Who do we want in the WC round?
Hey guys, you’ll never guess

But they gave pittsburgh the sunday night slot

Legit the worst game of the week
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:28 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: Hey guys, you’ll never guess

They had to give Collinsworth one more chance to slobber all over Pig Pen.
Reply/Quote
So we got Raiders.

After that display, I feel a little better about the match up (their offense needed like 5 major penalties to stay in that game) but I still worry about that pass rush.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I didn't think the Raiders would win. This is what I viewed as the easiest matchup so if we lose, I'd be pretty disappointed with our team. Should be able to pull this one out.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:17 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Raiders preferred going into Cincinnati over KC.  They could've just kneeled it and made it to the playoffs.  Quite the disrespect from them.

I dunno... It's a further trip to get your asses whipped to come to Cincy.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I put all of this on carson wentz, a perennial backup trying to be a starter
Reply/Quote
I would have rather played New England as I dont think their defense could have put as much pressure on Burrow as the Raiders will. You would also have the Raiders going to KC who could actually beat the Chiefs unlike Pittsburgh who is going to get rolled. Anyway, it doesnt matter now. We just need to beat the Raiders then whatever team comes next.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:28 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: Hey guys, you’ll never guess

Good. Let everyone watch Pig Pen lose 192-2
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:30 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I put all of this on carson wentz, a perennial backup trying to be a starter

Colts should be ashamed.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:22 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Disagree, they would have run the ball just like they did previous plays, 

Carr has since said it changed what they were going to do. I think they may have ran it either way but then let the clock run out

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:29 AM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: They had to give Collinsworth one more chance to slobber all over Pig Pen.

He’s got a new crush now. In fact, I’m pretty sure he’ll have to go to the ER tonight if his Herbert boner lasts longer than 4 hours.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:30 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I put all of this on carson wentz, a perennial backup trying to be a starter

[Image: Colts-news-Frank-Reich-takes-jab-at-Cars...00x900.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Time to exorcise the curse of Bo Jackson. Seriously, the Raiders were the start of our playoff losing streak. Seems like the best team to end the streak.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:29 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: So we got Raiders.

After that display, I feel a little better about the match up (their offense needed like 5 major penalties to stay in that game) but I still worry about that pass rush.

That pass rush is no joke.  They will give our Oline trouble especially without Reiff to block Crosby.  They got to Burrow a lot in the game a few weeks ago.  Hopefully we make adjustments.
Reply/Quote
Who does Cleveland play next weekend? Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:36 AM)007BengalsFan Wrote: That pass rush is no joke.  They will give our Oline trouble especially without Reiff to block Crosby.  They got to Burrow a lot in the game a few weeks ago.  Hopefully we make adjustments.

Ah jeez. Crosby vs a back up

That stinks
Reply/Quote

This^

Wentz is the reason the Steelers are in much more than the Raiders.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:19 AM)sloSTI Wrote: Are people really upset Oakland won?  I'd rather face Oakland at home on a shorter than normal week, than NE

I think the 2nd time time around the other team usually wins the game, with exception to us of course. 
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:31 AM)007BengalsFan Wrote: I would have rather played New England as I dont think their defense could have put as much pressure on Burrow as the Raiders will. You would also have the Raiders going to KC who could actually beat the Chiefs unlike Pittsburgh who is going to get rolled. Anyway, it doesnt matter now. We just need to beat the Raiders then whatever team comes next.
I agree about the defenses. But then, you never know with Belichick and his first game against Burrow. Maybe it worked out for us that we dodged that first round trap.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
If we can't beat the Raiders in our ball yard, we probably aren't Superbowl ready just yet. We should win.
Reply/Quote