Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who do you sign? (With salary projections)
Bradley Bozeman transitioned from OG to C this year and did a fine job.

Gimme him and Laken Tomlinson and I'd be happy
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2022, 01:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Bradley Bozeman transitioned from OG to C this year and did a fine job.

Gimme him and Laken Tomlinson and I'd be happy

Hey listen guys… I’m doing a mock franchise off-season over on a Ravens forum. If I could get some help here or even a person willing to co-own with me, I’d greatly appreciate that. What are your suggestions? Anyone in with me on co-owning your team??
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2022, 01:17 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: So Burrow is eligible for a new contract after this coming season. I doubt they decide to backload because of that.

Also, Higgins has 2 years on his contract.

It isn't back loading, it is just how all contacts are made.

Hendrickson signed for 4yr/$60m (15m/yr) but his cap hit in 2021 was $12.5m.
Bell signed for 3yr/$18m (6m/yr) but his cap hit in 2020 was $5m.

I can't think of a single contract that has even cap hits through all of a multiple year contract. Even rookies...

Chase signed for 4yr/$30.8m ($7.7m/yr) but his cap hit in 2021 was $5.6m.

- - - - - 
Also keep in mind the salary cap is about to start zooming up in 2023 when the new $10b/yr broadcasting deal kicks in. So trying to factor in extensions 2 years from now is nonsense.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2022, 01:30 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Hindsight as 20/20. I'm sure if they knew they were going to be in the SB and lose because of offensive line play that they would have upgraded.

Being fair, there were way too many holes to fill last year without having to hope that some Day 2 picks came in and played well.  Unfortunately, they missed with Carman and Reiff got hurt. 
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2022, 01:41 PM)Sizzle Wrote: Hey listen guys… I’m doing a mock franchise off-season over on a Ravens forum. If I could get some help here or even a person willing to co-own with me, I’d greatly appreciate that. What are your suggestions? Anyone in with me on co-owning your team??

Welcome, I tried something similar one year when I had the Pats in our annual board mock. Those guys were turds.

Join us over in the draft forum I'm sure there'd be many willing to discuss/assist. Hell, by rule you don't even have to be a Bengal fan like you do in this forum. Now get out of here and get over here:
http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL-Discussion
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-21-2022, 01:41 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: It isn't back loading, it is just how all contacts are made.

Hendrickson signed for 4yr/$60m (15m/yr) but his cap hit in 2021 was $12.5m.
Awuzie signed for 3yr/$18m (6m/yr) but his cap hit in 2020 was $5m.

I can't think of a single contract that has even cap hits through all of a multiple year contract. Even rookies...

Chase signed for 4yr/$30.8m ($7.7m/yr) but his cap hit in 2021 was $5.6m.

- - - - - 
Also keep in mind the salary cap is about to start zooming up in 2023 when the new $10b/yr broadcasting deal kicks in. So trying to factor in extensions 2 years from now is nonsense.

Hendrickson's contract was essentially a prove it deal where the team could have cut him after 1 year if he didn't perform.

But yes, they could work magic. I just don't see them deciding to give a free agent $70 million guaranteed.
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2022, 01:42 PM)Whatever Wrote: Being fair, there were way too many holes to fill last year without having to hope that some Day 2 picks came in and played well.  Unfortunately, they missed with Carman and Reiff got hurt. 

And the line performance fell off a cliff when Reiff got hurt. AND In the playoffs you generally play the best teams...and that just happens to be teams with really good D-Lines.
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2022, 12:08 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Ok. So I keep reading people say, the Bengals need to go sign the best offensive lineman! No excuse not to!) Well, lots of teams need lineman which will drive prices up. PFF has a list of the Top 200 free agents, and here are the lineman with what they project the contract to be.

So who do you sign? I believe we'll have around $62 million in cap space with $8 million being rolled over. Waiving Waynes would get us another $10 million or so.

Note: Burrow is eligible for a contract extension after the 2022 season.

PFF Contract Projections
Tackles -
Terron Armstead - Three years, $60 million ($20M per year), $43.75 million total guaranteed (Plus, he's a LT where Jonah plays)
Orlando Brown - Five years, $105 million ($21M per year, $73.5 million total guaranteed)
Duane Brown - Two years, $20 million ($10M per year, $14.5 million total guaranteed) (Has played 14 years so far.)
Morgan Moses - Three years, $22.5 million ($7.5M per year, $14.5M total guaranteed)
Eric Fisher - Three years, $48 million ($16M per year, $31.25 million total guaranteed)
Trent Brown - Two years, $20 million (incentives could push it to $25 million), $15 million total guaranteed
Riley Reiff - Two years, $14 million ($7M per year), $9.25 million total guaranteed (Coming off career low pass blocking grade)
Brandon Shell - Three years, $18.75 million ($6.25M per year), $10.25 million total guaranteed
David Quessenberry - One year, $4 million, $2.75 million total guaranteed
Dennis Kelly - One year, $1.5 million, $500K total guaranteed
Cam Robinson - Three years, $34 million ($11.33M per year), $17.75 million total guaranteed
Joseph Notebloom - One year, $4 million, $2.25 million total guaranteed
Tom Compton - One year, $1.75 million fully guaranteed
Mike Remmers - One year, $2.75 million, $2 million total guaranteed

Guards -
Brandon Scherff - Three years, $50 million ($16.67 million per year, $30 million total guaranteed) (And it lists health as a big concern.)
Laken Tomlinson - Three years, $27 million ($9M per year, $16.5 million total guaranteed)
Connor Williams - Three years, $20 million ($6.67M per year, $12.5 million total guaranteed)
James Daniels -  Five years, $50 million ($10M per year, $24M total guaranteed)
Austin Corbett - Four years, $37 million ($9.25M per year, $20M total guaranteed)
Andrew Norwell - Three years, $21.75 million ($7.25M per year), $15 million total guaranteed
Alex Cappa - Four years, $37 million ($9.25M per year), $20 million total guaranteed
Trai Turner - Three years, $18.75 million ($6.25M per year), $10 million total guaranteed
Mark Glowinski - Three years, $18.75 million ($6.25M per year), $13 million total guaranteed
Quinton Spain - Three years, $14.25 million ($4.75M per year), $6.75 million total guaranteed
Bobby Massie - One year, $2.25 million, $1.5 million total guaranteed (Average to Below Average T)
Cornelius Lucas - Two years, $5 million ($2.5M per year), $4 million total guaranteed (Might be a good swing tackle option)
Matt Paradis - One year, $3.5 million, $1.5 million total guaranteed
Jason Peters - One year, $2.5 million fully guaranteed - 39 Years Old
Nate Solder - One year, $5 million fully guaranteed
Oday Aboushi - One year, $1.5 million
AJ Cann - One year, $3 million, $2 million total guaranteed
Ethan Pocic - Three years, $12 million ($4M per year), $5.75 million total guaranteed
Michael Schofield - One year, $1.75 million, $1 million total guaranteed

Center -
Ryan Jensen - Three years, $39 million ($13M per year, $24.25 million total guaranteed)
Ben Jones - Three years, $20 million ($6.67M per year), $12 million total guaranteed
Bradley Bozeman - Three years, $21 million ($7M per year), $10 million total guaranteed
Ted Karras - Three years, $13 million ($4.33M per year), $6.25 million total guaranteed - C/G
Austin Blythe - One year, $1.125 million
Austin Reiter - One year, $1.125 million (Considered a backup C)

Bengals Free Agents
Jesse Bates - 1 Year, 12.91 million (Franchise Tag)
BJ Hill - Three years, $26.25 million ($8.75 million per year, $14.5 million total guaranteed
CJ Uzomah - Three years, $25 million ($8.33M per year), $13.25 million total guaranteed
Eli Apple - One year, $4.25 million, $2.75 million total guaranteed
Darius Phillips - One year, $1.725 million, $1 million total guaranteed
Zach Kerr - One year, $1.125 million
Brandon Allen is a free agent so we need a backup QB.
Mike Thomas and Auden Tate are unrestricted free agents.
Ogunjobi and Topou are unrestricted free agents.
Jordan Evans is an unrestricted free agent.
Huber is an unrestricted free agent.

Others I see Mentioned-
OJ Howard TE - One year, $4.125, $3.25 million total guaranteed
There are a lot of backs like Marlon Mack, Mostert, etc in the $2-2.5 million range. Sometimes less.

For me, cut Waynes and Hopkins and sign...

Morgan Moses/RT
Connor Williams/LG
James Daniels/RG
Bradley Bozeman/C
Mike Remmers/backup T
Austin Blythe/backup C/G

That's $35.045 million and gives us four good starters plus two quality backups.  From there, sign Gronk, Colt McCoy, and a decent CB2.  Resign whoever is cheaper between Og and Hill, Huber, and Phillips wouldn't be a bad depth signing at that price.  Draft a FS and 3 tech early and then load up on WR, RB, and secondary depth in the draft.  

It will be an interesting FA period.  There will be a huge initial push for the top guys, but then the market will crash.  There's a ton of quality FA's and a lot of teams strapped for cap space.  I mean, AJ Green isn't even Top 100.  That's how stacked FA is.
Reply/Quote
Before I would replace Boyd if we were up against it cap wise. I would replace Mixon with a Melvin Gordon who has a similar skill set but a little older but a petter pass blocker short yardage back also cheaper.
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2022, 01:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: No, I’m talking about the offense in general (pass and run). We have 2 absolute studs on the outside, a very good WR in the slot, and a big money RB. Uzomah is the 5th best playmaker out of that group. If we’re paying 8+ million a year I want someone with a little more upside than that (like Gronk).

I agree, although I really do wish the Bengals would have just not paid so much for a RB lol.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(02-21-2022, 01:00 PM)wcu Wrote: They're going to have to back an armored car up to Joe Burrow's house when he gets extended in a couple of seasons.  Don't think the Brown family doesn't realize that.  While we should expect them to be aggressive to fix the OL, they're not going to forsake responsibly managing the salary cap and they're going to protect the bottom line of their general ledger in a few years.

Burrow won't have any knee cartilage left come that 2nd contract if they don't act fast..... If 2 injured knees in 2 seasons doesn't alarm them, then it's negligence at this point to not see how lucky they were his injuries this year weren't worse.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
PFF Contract Projections
Tackles -
Riley Reiff - Two years, $14 million ($7M per year), $9.25 million total guaranteed (Coming off career low pass blocking grade)
Guards -
Connor Williams - Three years, $20 million ($6.67M per year, $12.5 million total guaranteed)
Austin Corbett - Four years, $37 million ($9.25M per year, $20M total guaranteed)
Center - Ryan Jensen - Three years, $39 million ($13M per year, $24.25 million total guaranteed)
Bengals Free Agents
BJ Hill - Three years, $26.25 million ($8.75 million per year, $14.5 million total guaranteed
CJ Uzomah - Three years, $25 million ($8.33M per year), $13.25 million total guaranteed

61.4 Million + Evans, Ogunjobi, Allen & Tate.
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2022, 01:46 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Hendrickson's contract was essentially a prove it deal where the team could have cut him after 1 year if he didn't perform.

But yes, they could work magic. I just don't see them deciding to give a free agent $70 million guaranteed.

Again, it's not working magic. It's literally standard practice.

DJ Reader: 4yr/$53m ($13.25m/yr), 2020 cap hit of $10m
Trae Waynes: 3yr/$42m ($14m/yr), 2020 cap hit of $10m
Mike Hilton: 4yr/$24m ($6m/yr), 2021 cap hit of $5.4m

Former Bengals around the league...
Marvin Jones: 2yr/$12.5m ($6.25m/yr), 2021 cap hit of $4.3m
William Jackson: 3yr/$40.5m ($13.5m/yr), 2021 cap hit of $4.7m
Carl Lawson: 3yr/$45m ($15m/yr), 2021 cap hit of $14.3m

Lawson and Hilton are about as close to the "equal cap hit" contracts I have seen that we always seem to be using on here to disprove that the Bengals have a lot of FA money, and even they are $600-700k lower. You do that 5 times and all of a sudden $3-3.5m that "didn't exist" before exists... and they're not the norm. The norm is a much larger stagger towards the back.

Say you signed all of Reader, Waynes, Hilton, Bell, Hendrickson, and Awuzie all to the exact same contracts they signed as Bengals, but right now. The 4yr/$40m = $10m/yr = $10m less cap space this year that everyone is pushing isn't what would happen. That calculation would have the Bengals spend $61.5m per year and thus remove $61.5m in cap space from this year... but in reality the first year cap hits of all those contracts was just $48.9m. That's based off actual contracts the Bengals have already signed.

That's a difference of $12.6m in cap space. That's a ton of difference. It's not working magic, it's not even being particularly creative with making cap space like some of the more aggressive teams. It's literally just the standard.

Stop using equal cap hits that no team in reality uses to try to disprove the Bengals have cap space. People have been doing it for years and years and it's nonsense.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Glad someone else beat me to this. I was waiting until I had time to find all of the numbers they estimated. I do think some are understated but at least we are going off of a specific set of numbers and not making up our own or arguing with each other about theirs.

I’ve got two scenarios I’ve been kicking around for a while. Both could be done and would drastically improve our o line while keeping most of the rest of our team in tact.

Scenario 1- Big guns:

Armstread OT $20mil- Move Williams to RT. This shores up both T spots and gives us the best FA O line on the market. His injury concerns are real but he’s the guy who is actually worth it when he’s playing. Injuries again this year but the two years prior he was pretty healthy if you take out the games missed for COVID.

Jensen C $13 mil- cut Hopkins which adds $6 mil back to the cap. Some say move Hop to G but if you all remember he was clearly worse at G early in his career before settling in at C. I don’t believe he would still be on the team if he had never found a home at C.

Spain G $4.75 mil- this leaves one G spot up for grabs with Carmen/Adeniji/Smith/Draft pick to fight for it. Spain stays as starting LG, young guys battle for RG.

Re-sign:

I’m also bringing back Allen (not spending big money on a backup QB). Clark Harris is a FA as well I believe. I’m moving on from Huber to save that money and letting Christman take the job as he’s cheap and already on the roster.

Cuts: Hopkins save $6 mil
Waynes saves $10 mil

Total cap available: $78+ mil
Total cap spent: $72 mil
Cap remaining for draft/injuries: $6 mil.

People will try to say we need $10 mil for draft but that’s just not true when you don’t pick until 31 overall.

Fill out the rest of the roster with the draft. Trade DOWN to add as many picks in rounds 2-4 as possible. There are always teams wanting to move up for that 5th year option and for the QB of their choice at the end of one. I’d be willing to move down multiple times even. Solid depth in rounds 2-4 to fill out the roster with high potential guys who can be roll players year one on a Super Bowl roster.

Scenario 2-O line, O line, O line:

Moses OT $7.5 mil yr to take RT. Williams is solid at LT. that gives us a very nice pair of tackles. Good not great but a clear improvement and will get the job done.

Bozeman C $7 mil- cut Hopkins saves $6 mil. Clear step up and only costs us a mil more against the cap

Daniels G $10 mil

Norwell G $7.25 mil- this leaves 4/5ths of the O line rebuilt. Should be much improved and offer good bang for the buck. 2 G’s in this range, take your pick. I believe both of mine are LG’s. Not sure how difficult it is to flip sides for G’s but I’m sure many of the G’s on that list can do it.

I’m also bringing back Allen (not spending big money on a backup QB). Clark Harris is a FA as well I believe. I’m moving on from Huber to save that money and letting Christman take the job as he’s cheap and already on the roster.

Cuts: Hopkins save $6 mil
Waynes saves $10 mil

Total cap available: $78+ mil
Total cap spent: $66 mil
Cap remaining for draft/injuries: $12 mil

I’d be happy with either scenario. I think we will actually see something big like this during the offseason even though some are concerned we won’t.
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2022, 12:57 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: 7 mill a year for CJ? Are you out of your mind? 

7 Mil is pretty reasonable; He made 6 Million a year during his last contract and he is coming off a career year.

Honestly I could see him get 8 Million a year this off-season.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2022, 02:00 PM)Whatever Wrote: For me, cut Waynes and Hopkins and sign...

Morgan Moses/RT
Connor Williams/LG
James Daniels/RG
Bradley Bozeman/C
Mike Remmers/backup T
Austin Blythe/backup C/G

That's $35.045 million and gives us four good starters plus two quality backups.  From there, sign Gronk, Colt McCoy, and a decent CB2.  Resign whoever is cheaper between Og and Hill, Huber, and Phillips wouldn't be a bad depth signing at that price.  Draft a FS and 3 tech early and then load up on WR, RB, and secondary depth in the draft.  

It will be an interesting FA period.  There will be a huge initial push for the top guys, but then the market will crash.  There's a ton of quality FA's and a lot of teams strapped for cap space.  I mean, AJ Green isn't even Top 100.  That's how stacked FA is.

I like Moses too. Note he signed for $3.6 million this past offseason. Here's a writeup on him:

Moses’ release from the Washington Commanders this past offseason was one of the more surprising moves around the league. To Washington’s credit, second-round rookie right tackle Samuel Cosmi has had a great debut season when healthy. Moses ended up with the New York Jets on a one-year, $3.6 million deal and turned in another solid season grading above 65.0 as a run- and pass-blocker while rarely missing a snap. A stronger market should land Moses another multi-year deal for a good bit more than $3.6 million per year.

Strengths:
– Durability
– Positive blocks in the run game

Weaknesses:
– Pad level
– Average pass-blocker

Scheme Fit/Role:
STARTING RIGHT TACKLE: Moses is a durable player who has been consistently solid since taking over as a starter in 2015.

Recent Injury History:

Moses has been one of the most durable players in the league. He has not missed a game since 2015.

Contract Projection: 
Three years, $22.5 million ($7.5M per year, $14.5M total guaranteed)

Bottom Line:

Moses will be heading into his ninth NFL season in 2022, and he's been one of the most dependable right tackles in the league in his career. He brings value to the run game and is reasonable in pass protection, making him a valuable starting option for teams in need of a right tackle.

2022 NFL Free Agent Rankings: Top 200 players expected to enter free agency | NFL News, Rankings and Statistics | PFF
Reply/Quote
Connor Williams:
Williams was a top-50 pick in the 2018 NFL Draft and a full-time starter at left guard in Week 1 of his rookie season. Williams was briefly benched late in 2021, but he finished the season with an 84.1 pass-block grade over the final five weeks, which ranked fifth among guards. Williams understandably gets overlooked playing alongside an elite left tackle in Tyron Smith and with guard Zack Martin leading the way in PFF grade among guards since 2020 (94.6). Nevertheless, he’s a solid young player with more room to grow.

Strengths:
– Blocking on the move
– Combo blocks

Weaknesses:
– Blocking players with length/power
– Penalties

Scheme Fit/Role:
STARTING GUARD: While Williams has done most of his damage in a zone-heavy scheme, he's an effective puller and he's capable of executing any block required in a gap-heavy system as well. In pass protection, he could use help against longer players.

Recent Injury History:
After Williams' 2019 season was cut short due to an ACL, he's bounced back to play in every game in 2020 and 2021.

Contract Projection: Three years, $20 million ($6.67M per year, $12.5 million total guaranteed)

Bottom Line:
Another offensive lineman who took a couple years to get going, Williams stepped up his game with a top-20 grade in 2020, and he continued that success in 2021. He's a better run-blocker than pass-blocker and he's a mid-tier starting option who has scheme diversity.
Reply/Quote
The line rebuild needs to go right to left. Spain can and should be resigned. The priorities are RG and RT. With the current available players Daniels and Moses look possible assuming the scheme fit is there. Then also draft OT and C and take a long look at Trey Hill to determine if he is ever likely to be starter materiel.
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2022, 12:08 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Ok. So I keep reading people say, the Bengals need to go sign the best offensive lineman! No excuse not to!) Well, lots of teams need lineman which will drive prices up. PFF has a list of the Top 200 free agents, and here are the lineman with what they project the contract to be.

So who do you sign? I believe we'll have around $62 million in cap space with $8 million being rolled over. Waiving Waynes would get us another $10 million or so.

Note: Burrow is eligible for a contract extension after the 2022 season.

PFF Contract Projections
Tackles -
Terron Armstead - Three years, $60 million ($20M per year), $43.75 million total guaranteed (Plus, he's a LT where Jonah plays)
Orlando Brown - Five years, $105 million ($21M per year, $73.5 million total guaranteed)
Duane Brown - Two years, $20 million ($10M per year, $14.5 million total guaranteed) (Has played 14 years so far.)
Morgan Moses - Three years, $22.5 million ($7.5M per year, $14.5M total guaranteed)
Eric Fisher - Three years, $48 million ($16M per year, $31.25 million total guaranteed)
Trent Brown - Two years, $20 million (incentives could push it to $25 million), $15 million total guaranteed
Brandon Shell - Three years, $18.75 million ($6.25M per year), $10.25 million total guaranteed
David Quessenberry - One year, $4 million, $2.75 million total guaranteed
Dennis Kelly - One year, $1.5 million, $500K total guaranteed
Cam Robinson - Three years, $34 million ($11.33M per year), $17.75 million total guaranteed
Joseph Notebloom - One year, $4 million, $2.25 million total guaranteed
Tom Compton - One year, $1.75 million fully guaranteed
Mike Remmers - One year, $2.75 million, $2 million total guaranteed

Guards -
Brandon Scherff - Three years, $50 million ($16.67 million per year, $30 million total guaranteed) (And it lists health as a big concern.)
Laken Tomlinson - Three years, $27 million ($9M per year, $16.5 million total guaranteed)
James Daniels -  Five years, $50 million ($10M per year, $24M total guaranteed)
Andrew Norwell - Three years, $21.75 million ($7.25M per year), $15 million total guaranteed
Alex Cappa - Four years, $37 million ($9.25M per year), $20 million total guaranteed
Trai Turner - Three years, $18.75 million ($6.25M per year), $10 million total guaranteed
Mark Glowinski - Three years, $18.75 million ($6.25M per year), $13 million total guaranteed
Quinton Spain - Three years, $14.25 million ($4.75M per year), $6.75 million total guaranteed
Bobby Massie - One year, $2.25 million, $1.5 million total guaranteed (Average to Below Average T)
Cornelius Lucas - Two years, $5 million ($2.5M per year), $4 million total guaranteed (Might be a good swing tackle option)
Jason Peters - One year, $2.5 million fully guaranteed - 39 Years Old
Nate Solder - One year, $5 million fully guaranteed
Oday Aboushi - One year, $1.5 million
AJ Cann - One year, $3 million, $2 million total guaranteed
Ethan Pocic - Three years, $12 million ($4M per year), $5.75 million total guaranteed
Michael Schofield - One year, $1.75 million, $1 million total guaranteed

Center -
Ryan Jensen - Three years, $39 million ($13M per year, $24.25 million total guaranteed)
Ben Jones - Three years, $20 million ($6.67M per year), $12 million total guaranteed
Bradley Bozeman - Three years, $21 million ($7M per year), $10 million total guaranteed
Ted Karras - Three years, $13 million ($4.33M per year), $6.25 million total guaranteed - C/G
Austin Blythe - One year, $1.125 million
Austin Reiter - One year, $1.125 million (Considered a backup C)

Bengals Free Agents
Darius Phillips - One year, $1.725 million, $1 million total guaranteed
Zach Kerr - One year, $1.125 million

Others I see Mentioned-
OJ Howard TE - One year, $4.125, $3.25 million total guaranteed
There are a lot of backs like Marlon Mack, Mostert, etc in the $2-2.5 million range. Sometimes less.

I sign James Daniels, Morgan Moses and Laken Tomlinson and do what you said in bringing back our own.

Bring back Spain.

If we have to cut Hopkins cause he is a too expensive of a backup so be it. Would rather keep him around as a backup to 
Daniels at Center. The problem with Hopkins is he is not a good Guard which makes him expendable. Need to be versatile 
like James Daniels is.
Reply/Quote
I think they should still consider trading pick 31 for Beckton (to play RT, since the JETS found their LT when he was out injured), or Nelson. I wouldn't necessarily give up 31 for Beckton but the 2nd round pick (and 5th). Tunsil's contract is huge, but he should be considered as well (or is he overrated?).

Either way those are options (that come with cap consequences that may be worth discussing).

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote