Poll: Who do you want to Start?
Jake
Will
Someone Else?
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Who do you want to start Jake or Will?
(09-19-2023, 06:56 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I was speaking in terms of the best backup QBs available talent-wise. 
Dalton was the best backup available this offseason.

Whether or not he's a good fit is another topic entirely.
I think in my post I opined that it probably wouldn't work out (with the way he left and the bad energy involving that).

It'd be nice if we brought someone in that was atleast as good as Brandon Allen--ideally better. 
At this point I'm not sure why they wouldn't have atleast brought someone in to compete for the backup spot that has some experience.

Kareem Hunt went back to the Browns after Chubb went down for the year. Although I guess nobody wanted Hunt this offseason.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 09:49 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Since it is obvious Burrow's Calf Muscle is Twitching Back and Forth who would you prefer to start Jake or Will? and why?

Flacco said hes available.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 09:49 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Since it is obvious Burrow's Calf Muscle is Twitching Back and Forth who would you prefer to start Jake or Will? and why?

They both stink, so neither one, Bengals won't win a game with either of them.  If they play to the bye week as some fans want, then Bengals will be 0 for September and October at the bye week.  Not one win on the season at bye week.  So I'm hoping Burrow feels good enough to play.  Even Burrow not at 100 % is better than either of these two slugs. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2023, 02:08 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Flacco said hes available.

Joey Flacco
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2023, 02:15 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Joey Flacco

Joe Cool   and Joe Burrr
Reply/Quote
Can take this thread down. Grier was picked up by the Patriots and put on their active squad.

https://nfltraderumors.co/patriots-signing-qb-will-grier-to-active-roster/
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2023, 07:48 PM)Nepa Wrote: Can take this thread down. Grier was picked up by the Patriots and put on their active squad.

https://nfltraderumors.co/patriots-signing-qb-will-grier-to-active-roster/

Maybe the healthy QB we still have can get more votes than Will now.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2023, 02:15 PM)kevin Wrote: They both stink, so neither one, Bengals won't win a game with either of them.  If they play to the bye week as some fans want, then Bengals will be 0 for September and October at the bye week.  Not one win on the season at bye week.  So I'm hoping Burrow feels good enough to play.  Even Burrow not at 100 % is better than either of these two slugs. 

Well we are 0-2 and Burrow seem worse with the calf, we have no clue till we play Browning and see what happens 
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2023, 04:56 PM)Destro Wrote: I wanted us to sign Taylor Heinicke

Ah yes, the beer guy. Cheers

Reply/Quote
If they start Grier now, it'll be so awkward. You'll have a bunch of Bengals looking confused on the field, while there's one guy out there in a Pats jersey pointing them this way and that.

Needless to say, I voted for Grier. :p
Reply/Quote