Poll: Who is your most hated team in the AFC North?
Browns
Ravens
Steelers
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is NOW your most hated team in the AFC North?
(06-30-2022, 03:59 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Ben had to settle out of court. Deshaun will not be found guilty

but dont get it confused thinking that I like the guy. I dont. But a bunch of you are gonna be disappointed with the court results

He was never found not guilty.. Prosecutors just couldn't bring charges.. there's a huge difference..  I've broken a lot of laws I was never charged with.. I even spit on a sidewalk a few times AND ripped the tag off a pillow. Shocked
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It all kind of ebbs and flows and eventually becomes full circle. Sometimes, it's the Steelers, sometimes it's either rendition of the Browns. Hell, just a few short years ago and throughout the 90s, the Bengals were my most hated team in the AFC North/Central.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
I'm going with the browns because of their fans. Steelers are close second. I never have really had issues with Ravens. Maybe that will change after this year.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
The Browns…but it’s always been the Browns for me. I have Browns fans in my family and no matter how bad their team has been, I’ve heard them make fun of the Bengals my whole life.

By all means though, **** the Steelers.

I don’t really care all that much about the Ravens. I guess **** ‘em too.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
When it comes to the division rivals, I'm an equal opportunity hater, they all suck. I have friends and family who are fans of all three, I give and receive smack talk with those same friends and family all season long.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I hope the Steelers never score another point, get another first down, gain a single yard…
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 04:31 PM)SladeX Wrote: I hope the Steelers never score another point, get another first down, gain a single yard…

I must say beating the Steelers last year. Rather handedly was pretty damn awesome.  Better yet listening to Steeler fans acknowledge that Burrow was the dude via social media was delightful 
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 02:14 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I don't really have any animosity towards the Ravens. Most interactions with them have been fine, though they have been rather perturbed this off-season, in my experience...

I hate, and will always hate the Browns and Steelers.

I was actually pulling for the Ravens in their Superbowl against the Niners.

WTS, When they didn't come out and publicly condemn Bart Scott's comments about Joey B. They jumped the Steelers as Public Enemy #1.

I don't really dislike the Steelers as a franchise; matter of fact, I like Epps as a HC and respect the ownership. But I HATE Steeler fans.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Steelers in the past, Steelers present, Steelers in the future. I will always hate the Steelers. And my son in law is a Steelers fan. Sorry Zack. I will always hate the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 07:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I was actually pulling for the Ravens in their Superbowl against the Niners.

WTS, When they didn't come out and publicly condemn Bart Scott's comments about Joey B. They jumped the Steelers as Public Enemy #1.

I don't really dislike the Steelers as a franchise; matter of fact, I like Epps as a HC and respect the ownership. But I HATE Steeler fans.  

[Image: Burfict-1-Williams-11-03-15.png]

[Image: o-JACOBY-JONES-facebook.jpg]
[Image: hair.0.0.jpg]
[Image: wcpo_carson_palmer_knee_1504636973161_65...20_240.jpg]
[Image: punter2f0qw6.gif]
[Image: ryan-shazier-hit-260x146.jpg]
[Image: hXRH5vZ.png]
[Image: juju-logo-tiktok-dance-bengals.jpg]

Just the absolute worst from top to bottom, from their cheating coaches, their FO who pumped their entire team full of shit back in the day so they died young, their scumbag players who are all headhunters and cheapshotters, their scumbag owner who uses his relationship with the commissioner to keep his people from facing consequences, and their awful bandwagon fans. All made worse by the NFL enabling them all the years.\

The poll should have only one option because it's not an option.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
It will probably always be the Steelers, but I honestly despise every other team in our division at this point. The Ravens because of the Bart Scott crap (not to mention their fans have become completely insufferable online), and the Browns for selling their souls to try and win football games.

**** all of them.

Reply/Quote
Hate is different than fear.

I don't fear the Steelers the most in the division, but I'll never hate a team in the NFL more than them. No matter what happens in the future, they're perpetually the team I wouldn't spit on if they were on fire.

If you're asking what team I'm most concerned about, then Baltimore.
Reply/Quote
This is as good a place as any to share this…

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Reply/Quote
TheLeonardLeap Wrote:The poll should have only one option because it's not an option.
[Image: R.2810a6743e26bf09ab49c4bfd1bf4187?rik=G...ImgRaw&r=0]
[Image: W5SK3HWI6DUTSPMUDCABYFAN3A.jpg]

[Image: jamal-lewis.jpg]

There should always be options
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 07:17 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Just the absolute worst from top to bottom, from their cheating coaches, their FO who pumped their entire team full of shit back in the day so they died young, their scumbag players who are all headhunters and cheapshotters, their scumbag owner who uses his relationship with the commissioner to keep his people from facing consequences, and their awful bandwagon fans. All made worse by the NFL enabling them all the years.\

The poll should have only one option because it's not an option.

Why would you do this to yourself? I’m now in a bad mood just remembering all of this
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 09:38 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Why would you do this to yourself? I’m now in a bad mood just remembering all of this

I did it for the 5 people so far who chose the wrong answer.   Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I say it's a 3 way tie for the #1 spot....
Reply/Quote
Steelers. Always was, always will be be.
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 09:50 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I did it for the 5 people so far who chose the wrong answer.   Ninja

Make that 7. Nuke the whole damn city of Pittsburgh AND their lame ass fans! Call a “Purge” of stooler jersey wearing fans worldwide! Ninja

Too much?

Reply/Quote
Hate is a strong word I don't usually use, but when I do it usually includes Steelers in the sentence.

Hate list:

1. Steelers
2. Joe Montana
3. 49's
Reply/Quote