Poll: Who is your most hated team in the AFC North?
Browns
Ravens
Steelers
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is NOW your most hated team in the AFC North?
Hate the steelers, even though the pig has been sent to the slaughter house...

Ravens second.

Browns I still can't hate. I used to pull for them when they weren't playing the Bengals, as I always felt bad for their fans and I know a lot of Browns fans. Their organization, though, has really taken a hit in my eye. I simply can't believe they say something like "we want an adult at the position" in reference to Mayfield, only to sign Watson to $230 million guaranteed WITH A CONTRACT DESIGN THAT PREVENTS HIM FROM LOSING ALMOST ANYTHING SHOULD HE BE SUSPENDED THIS SEASON. That is basically thumbing their nose at the NFL Brass. I can't imagine that franchise catching any breaks this year, nor should they.

I am far from a Mayfield fan, and he is very "douchey", but so was Phillip Rivers! Most obnoxious QB I have ever witnessed. Why was it OK for Rivers and not Mayfield? All I know is he beat the Bengals like a rented mule every time they played them. I, as a Bengals fan, am glad to see him gone, but not for the same reason as the Browns, apparently.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 07:17 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: Burfict-1-Williams-11-03-15.png]

[Image: o-JACOBY-JONES-facebook.jpg]
[Image: hair.0.0.jpg]
[Image: wcpo_carson_palmer_knee_1504636973161_65...20_240.jpg]
[Image: punter2f0qw6.gif]
[Image: ryan-shazier-hit-260x146.jpg]
[Image: hXRH5vZ.png]
[Image: juju-logo-tiktok-dance-bengals.jpg]

Just the absolute worst from top to bottom, from their cheating coaches, their FO who pumped their entire team full of shit back in the day so they died young, their scumbag players who are all headhunters and cheapshotters, their scumbag owner who uses his relationship with the commissioner to keep his people from facing consequences, and their awful bandwagon fans. All made worse by the NFL enabling them all the years.\

The poll should have only one option because it's not an option.

This. Right. Effing. Here.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Wow Wyche, brought up a lot of PO'ed memories there LMAO!!! Hilarious Mad
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 07:17 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: Burfict-1-Williams-11-03-15.png]

Just the absolute worst from top to bottom, from their cheating coaches, their FO who pumped their entire team full of shit back in the day so they died young, their scumbag players who are all headhunters and cheapshotters, their scumbag owner who uses his relationship with the commissioner to keep his people from facing consequences, and their awful bandwagon fans. All made worse by the NFL enabling them all the years.\

Okay, Wyche was quoting your post TLL. Whoa I tried to forget a lot of this shit.

Damn that is the worst team to ever be in the history of all sports. So true and honestly sad as I have family that are fans of 
this team. Of course, bandwagoneers. They don't even know about their history and if I bring it up it is a sore subject like I am
attacking them personally.
Reply/Quote
Will always be the Steelers for me, as they have always played dirty.
I don't judge my dislike based on how good a team is, it's based on how dirty they play, and how much I have to deal with their fans.

So my order would be:
1) Steelers
2) Browns
3) Ravens
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 02:24 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: So I can see your guys' hatred toward the Steelers hasn't changed...

lol

I'm surprised you expected it to.
Reply/Quote
**** the Browns
Reply/Quote
Even if the balance of power has shifted, never underestimate the shear hatred I harbor deep in my heart for the steelers.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
That being said though, I have no love for any AFCN team except the Bengals.

Although I still like Lamar, will always hate the Rats as well.

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2022, 08:27 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Hate the steelers, even though the pig has been sent to the slaughter house...

Ravens second.

Browns I still can't hate.  I used to pull for them when they weren't playing the Bengals, as I always felt bad for their fans and I know a lot of Browns fans.  Their organization, though, has really taken a hit in my eye.  I simply can't believe they say something like "we want an adult at the position" in reference to Mayfield, only to sign Watson to $230 million guaranteed WITH A CONTRACT DESIGN THAT PREVENTS HIM FROM LOSING ALMOST ANYTHING SHOULD HE BE SUSPENDED THIS SEASON.  That is basically thumbing their nose at the NFL Brass.  I can't imagine that franchise catching any breaks this year, nor should they.

I am far from a Mayfield fan, and he is very "douchey", but so was Phillip Rivers!  Most obnoxious QB I have ever witnessed.  Why was it OK for Rivers and not Mayfield?  All I know is he beat the Bengals like a rented mule every time they played them.  I, as a Bengals fan, am glad to see him gone, but not for the same reason as the Browns, apparently.

You know, I liked Kenny Pickett in college but I bet even he turns into a doosh on the Steelers. This just happens, I liked 
Shazier too before he became a Steeler and lots of other players. I still like Villanueva though who was a Bengal and is a 
military hero. I think Pickett was a good pick by the Steelers but I am not liking hearing Stool fans talking about him being
as good as Burrow LMAO! Not gonna happen thank God!

Agree on how bad the Browns handled their QB situation, namely Mayfield who I think got a raw deal from them. Won't 
even let him go to another team ha ha 
Reply/Quote
For me it will always and forever be the Steelers.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2022, 07:43 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You know, I liked Kenny Pickett in college but I bet even he turns into a doosh on the Steelers. This just happens, I liked 
Shazier too before he became a Steeler and lots of other players. I still like Villanueva though who was a Bengal and is a 
military hero. I think Pickett was a good pick by the Steelers but I am not liking hearing Stool fans talking about him being

Agree on how bad the Browns handled their QB situation, namely Mayfield who I think got a raw deal from them. Won't 

Rocky Bleier was the one steeler that I've always liked, but it ends there lol.

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Not sure how or why the rankings would change after one season.

The steelers are still the most hated team for me, their fanbase is literally the worst fanbase in any sport anywhere on earth. There is so much history and bad blood between the teams and so many asshole players that have gone through that team and went from being good players to cheap shot artists that you really have to see that team coaches that garbage play. Screw them... 0-17 for 10 years and I'd still hate them more then any other team on the planet.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(07-01-2022, 07:43 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You know, I liked Kenny Pickett in college but I bet even he turns into a doosh on the Steelers. This just happens, I liked 

I would much rather Pickett start than Trubisky.  I think that guy got a raw deal in Chicago....where QBs go to die.  With a line, running game, and some solid weapons, I think Trubisky can be solid.  Of course, I hope for 0-16 and a completely empty stadium (then we can talk about loyal fans).

I am just SO GLAD Ritter didn't end up there.  Love that kid.  Hope he can get a real shot as Atlanta rebuilds.  
Reply/Quote

Dead on.  You nailed almost every thing I hate (and I don't use the hate word for anything else) about that team.  

Joey Porter on the field during an injury with 100% intention of instigating shit.

Fat Pig QB rape-and-pay.  Disgusting piece of shyt would be six feet under if the tried that with my daughter...and I am not kidding.

Bill Cowher "We Dey"

Their fans standing and waving their towels as Palmer was being carted off the field.

I sincerely hope that franchise loses every game and we get to laugh at a completely empty stadium when all you hear is how loyal their fans are.
Reply/Quote
I didn't see an All Of The Above option.
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2022, 11:04 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Rocky Bleier was the one steeler that I've always liked, but it ends there lol.

Yeah, but Rocky was before my time. You don't like Villanueva? He is a good dude, only Steeler of the modern era I like.

I loved it last year when Trey was pointing at the big screen when Villanueva was holding him too, hilarious. Hilarious

(07-01-2022, 11:33 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Not sure how or why the rankings would change after one season.

The steelers are still the most hated team for me, their fanbase is literally the worst fanbase in any sport anywhere on earth. There is so much history and bad blood between the teams and so many asshole players that have gone through that team and went from being good players to cheap shot artists that you really have to see that team coaches that garbage play. Screw them... 0-17 for 10 years and I'd still hate them more then any other team on the planet.

So true, exactly how I feel about those losers. It is like players go there and sell their soul to the Stool devil or somethin'. Mellow

(07-02-2022, 09:42 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I would much rather Pickett start than Trubisky.  I think that guy got a raw deal in Chicago....where QBs go to die.  With a line, running game, and some solid weapons, I think Trubisky can be solid.  Of course, I hope for 0-16 and a completely empty stadium (then we can talk about loyal fans).

I am just SO GLAD Ritter didn't end up there.  Love that kid.  Hope he can get a real shot as Atlanta rebuilds.  

Could be right on Biscuit, I don't know. There is a reason he was drafted so early.

Still like Pickett's college career better, Biscuit might be more talented but I hope he fails in Pitt too of course.

So true on Desmond Ridder. That was the last place I wanted him to go, same with Ogunjobi who is there now, traiter. Whatever

(07-02-2022, 10:07 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Dead on.  You nailed almost every thing I hate (and I don't use the hate word for anything else) about that team.  

Joey Porter on the field during an injury with 100% intention of instigating shit.

Fat Pig QB rape-and-pay.  Disgusting piece of shyt would be six feet under if the tried that with my daughter...and I am not kidding.

Bill Cowher "We Dey"

Their fans standing and waving their towels as Palmer was being carted off the field.

I sincerely hope that franchise loses every game and we get to laugh at a completely empty stadium when all you hear is how loyal their fans are.

Me to a T. No wonder we pretty much always agree, same minds lol

That is why I say hate the Steelers but dislike the others. I don't use that word for anything else either.

Hate the Steelers, this TLL post pretty much summed it up. Should add the Steeler stadium hands spraying down the sidelines
when they played the Raiders in the Playoffs back in the day. They sprayed down the sidelines to make them icy so the Raiders
speedy RB's would slip once they got to the edge...

Talk about pathetic, there is getting an advantage of the other team and then there is outright cheating. They always take the
latter and it is really sad how many people jump on that bandwagon. 

I have a lot of respect for steel workers too and they give THEM a bad name if you know their history.
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2022, 12:17 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, but Rocky was before my time. You don't like Villanueva? He is a good dude, only Steeler of the modern era I like.

I loved it last year when Trey was pointing at the big screen when Villanueva was holding him too, hilarious. Hilarious

So true, exactly how I feel about those losers. It is like players go there and sell their soul to the Stool devil or somethin'. Mellow

Could be right on Biscuit, I don't know. There is a reason he was drafted so early.

Still like Pickett's college career better, Biscuit might be more talented but I hope he fails in Pitt too of course.

So true on Desmond Ridder. That was the last place I wanted him to go, same with Ogunjobi who is there now, traiter. Whatever

Me to a T. No wonder we pretty much always agree, same minds lol

That is why I say hate the Steelers but dislike the others. I don't use that word for anything else either.

Hate the Steelers, this TLL post pretty much summed it up. Should add the Steeler stadium hands spraying down the sidelines
when they played the Raiders in the Playoffs back in the day. They sprayed down the sidelines to make them icy so the Raiders
speedy RB's would slip once they got to the edge...

Talk about pathetic, there is getting an advantage of the other team and then there is outright cheating. They always take the
latter and it is really sad how many people jump on that bandwagon. 

I have a lot of respect for steel workers too and they give THEM a bad name if you know their history.

I hadn't heard that one, but I remember hearing that they got caught putting something like Ex-lax in the opposing team's gatorade so they would have to run to the locker room to take a dump.  That was in the 80s when they were just pretty blah...
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2022, 09:40 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I hadn't heard that one, but I remember hearing that they got caught putting something like Ex-lax in the opposing team's gatorade so they would have to run to the locker room to take a dump.  That was in the 80s when they were just pretty blah...

See, hadn't heard about the Ex-lax thing either. 

I am sure there are more no one but themselves know about they are so dirty.
Reply/Quote
Pittsburgh & it's not even close.
Reply/Quote