Poll: Who is your most hated team in the AFC North?
Browns
Ravens
Steelers
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is NOW your most hated team in the AFC North?
I separate teams from their fans.
Hated teams:
#1,2,3 will always be the Stealers
#3b. Browns, just because instate rivals and the town that canned Paul Brown
#3c. Ravens. They are a team that never dominated us for very long stretches. Even when they were SB material and Bengals were alsorans...still found a way to beat them half the time.

Fan base hate:
#1, #2. Browns. You just never seem to find one who isn't in your face, talking shit, and being obnoxious.
#3a. Stealers-- Only occasional problems with fans at our stadium. The 95% are loud and cheer their team vigorously and don't really talk shit. Some home fans are just put off by how well they travel and root with over the top enthusiasm, even if they are basically polite visiting fanbase.
#3b. Ravens-- I can't ever remember having ANY issue with a Ravens fanbase in the 15 yrs of season tickets.
Reply/Quote
If we beat the Steelers 100x in a row, I'll still be hoping for 101.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I have a good friend that is a Browns fan so I also root for them to do well. As for Baltimore, I have no hate towards them. I dislike the Steelers because of their terrible towels. Steeler fans also bother me.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I will never hate any team as much as I do the Stoolers. For decades they have embarrassed us, owned us and staffed us in the heart way too many times.

The St Louis Cardinals owning myReds is close.

If we get beat in the SB by the Rams or even the 49’ers 10 years in a row. It still won’t come close. It’s almost as if the Stoolers rivalry is personal and palpable. Lol. It’s also the only team I wish bad things for.

Can’t really explain it. Maybe I have some sort of issue. lol.
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2022, 09:20 AM)Whacked Wrote: I will never hate any team as much as I do the Stoolers. For decades they have embarrassed us, owned us and staffed us in the heart way too many times.

The St Louis Cardinals owning myReds is close.

If we get beat in the SB by the Rams or even the 49’ers 10 years in a row. It still won’t come close. It’s almost as if the Stoolers rivalry is personal and palpable. Lol. It’s also the only team I wish bad things for.  

Can’t really explain it. Maybe I have some sort of issue. lol.

My hate for the Steelers went to the highest level possible when the Steelers Dlineman tried to break Kenny Andersons neck with the worst face mask you've ever seen. 1980 ? Can't remember for sure ?

It's went even higher since then.
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2022, 06:44 PM)dr tarzan Wrote: I separate teams from their fans.
Hated teams:
#1,2,3 will always be the Stealers
#3b.  Browns, just because instate rivals and the town that canned Paul Brown
#3c.  Ravens.  They are a team that never dominated us for very long stretches. Even when they were SB material and Bengals were alsorans...still found a way to beat them half the time.

Fan base hate:
#1, #2.   Browns.   You just never seem to find one who isn't in your face, talking shit, and being obnoxious.

#3a. Stealers-- Only occasional problems with fans at our stadium.   The 95%  are loud and cheer their team vigorously and don't really talk shit.  Some home fans are just put off by how well they travel and root with over the top enthusiasm, even if they are basically polite visiting fanbase.
#3b.  Ravens--  I can't ever remember having ANY issue with a Ravens fanbase in the 15 yrs of season tickets.

Happy I have never met a Browns fan, would end up in a bad fight. That is pathetic.
Reply/Quote
Steelers of course. We lost like fifteen in a row to them and probably 10 or 12 of fifteen before that. And I don’t consider them a lock for the basement at all. Without the world’s largest jelly doughnut under center, they have the talent to win.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(07-04-2022, 05:32 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Steelers of course. We lost like fifteen in a row to them and probably 10 or 12 of fifteen before that. And I don’t consider them a lock for the basement at all. Without the world’s largest jelly doughnut under center, they have the talent to win.

I think they will compete this year much more than people realize as well.
Reply/Quote
And I might add my hatred goes beyond just the North. Steelers are my most hated team in football, easily.
Reply/Quote
Steelers will always be the team I dislike the most in the nfl no matter what. But I will admit ravens fans have been far more annoying and whiny this past season and offseason on social media.
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 02:15 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Is, was, always will be Pittsburgh and it’s not particularly close.

(06-30-2022, 02:17 PM)basballguy Wrote: A beaten dog never forgets.

It'll always be the Steelers

(06-30-2022, 02:19 PM)jason Wrote: Same as it ever was.
- David Byrne

The Steelers...

(06-30-2022, 03:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It will never change for me. I will always hate the Stealers more than any team even if they suck.

(06-30-2022, 03:42 PM)grampahol Wrote: The team we've all hated since the dawn of time. 
I'm so rich I can absolutely hate Pittsburgh even when I'm broke!  Hilarious

(06-30-2022, 07:17 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Steelers in the past, Steelers present, Steelers in the future. I will always hate the Steelers. And my son in law is a Steelers fan. Sorry Zack. I will always hate the Steelers.

(06-30-2022, 07:17 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: The poll should have only one option because it's not an option.

(06-30-2022, 08:44 PM)Ravage Wrote: I don't fear the Steelers the most in the division, but I'll never hate a team in the NFL more than them. No matter what happens in the future, they're perpetually the team I wouldn't spit on if they were on fire.

(07-01-2022, 01:20 AM)wanga Wrote: Steelers. Always was, always will be be.

(07-01-2022, 07:45 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Make that 7. Nuke the whole damn city of Pittsburgh AND their lame ass fans! Call a “Purge” of stooler jersey wearing fans worldwide! Ninja

Too much?

(07-01-2022, 07:53 AM)need2mellowout Wrote: Hate is a strong word I don't usually use, but when I do it usually includes Steelers in the sentence.

I am a little late to this party, but rep to all of these
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2022, 08:07 PM)Whacked Wrote: I think they will compete this year much more than people realize as well.

Last year on offense JuJu Smith-Schuster only played 5 games, former Pro-Bowl TE Eric Ebron only played 8, and starting LG Kevin Dotson only played 9.  Roethlisberger, starting RT Chukwuma Okorafor, starting TE Pat Freiermuth, and their other top WRs (Chase Claypool, and Pro-Bowler Diontae Johnson) also missed games with injury.

On Defense they lost their two starting DTs before the season even started, former Pro Bowl CB Joe Haden missed 5 games, and multiple other starters missed games with injury (TJ Watt, DT Chris Wormley, CB Cam Sutton, LB Alex Highsmith)

In addition to all these injury issues the Stealers also played a tougher schedule than we did.

And we only finished one-half of a game ahead of them.

Never count out the Stealers.  Always put that second bullet through the head. 
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2022, 04:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Last year on offense JuJu Smith-Schuster only played 5 games, former Pro-Bowl TE Eric Ebron only played 8, and starting LG Kevin Dotson only played 9.  Roethlisberger, starting RT Chukwuma Okorafor, starting TE Pat Freiermuth, and their other top WRs (Chase Claypool, and Pro-Bowler Diontae Johnson) also missed games with injury.

On Defense they lost their two starting DTs before the season even started, former Pro Bowl CB Joe Haden missed 5 games, and multiple other starters missed games with injury (TJ Watt, DT Chris Wormley, CB Cam Sutton, LB Alex Highsmith)

In addition to all these injury issues the Stealers also played a tougher schedule than we did.

And we only finished one-half of a game ahead of them.

Never count out the Stealers.  Always put that second bullet through the head. 

Agree with all of this, nice post.

Even when the Stealers suck they still win a lot of games.
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2022, 08:28 PM)wanga Wrote: And I might add my hatred goes beyond just the North. Steelers are my most hated team in football, easily.

I definitely put the Cowboys a close second!
Reply/Quote
I love the Bengals more than I hate any team. So if the Steelers beating the Ravens/Browns helps out the Bengals, then go Gold and Black. But as I said earlier, I absolutely loathe the typical Steeler fan. My hope for this year is that the Steelers go 4-13, 2 wins over Balt and 2 wins over Clev
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Stealers...my older brother was a fan (still is). There were more than a few times we got into a fracas during a game. We're damned good friends in our 60's, but how can anyone fully trust a Stealers fan?
Reply/Quote
Stealers.... always, the Stealers.
Reply/Quote
Where was option D: All the Above?
I don't discriminate, i hate all equally
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2022, 07:42 PM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: Stealers...my older brother was a fan (still is). There were more than a few times we got into a fracas during a game. We're damned good friends in our 60's, but how can anyone fully trust a Stealers fan?

Rough, at least my brother in law is just a casual Stealer fan. That would suck for it to be an immediate family member.
Reply/Quote
Jeez.. I guess I'm just going to have to hate the Browns more now for no other reason than the way they shat all over Mayfield. Now I'll hope they trade Watson for a bag of stale potato chips too.. Who knows..maybe he'll break his neck the first snap he takes for them and never plays another.. After all,  wouldn't the Stains at least deserve that much? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote