Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the heir to DC?
I can see washington hiring Lou

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2023, 12:46 PM)jj22 Wrote: Ok, maybe it was the Giants. He was ran out of some team for running a lambo into a ditch as they say for taking over a strong defense and ruining it. It was his last stop at DC.

Probably the Giants, I don't recall much about that stent in his bio, lol. 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2023, 12:47 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I can see washington hiring Lou

Doubt they go defense again.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2023, 12:44 PM)jj22 Wrote: Chargers will probably go with a coach from the other side of the ball. They currently have a "defensive" mind HC. Likely go with Offensive minded one. 

Unless LAC tanks I don’t see a move there.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2023, 12:47 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I can see washington hiring Lou

Washington will promote Bienemy. 

Washington's offense has exceeded expectations this year, and a big part of that is attributed to Bienemy.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2023, 08:41 AM)Wyche Wrote: You sure about that?

"Bettcher spent five seasons in Arizona (2013-17), including the final three as defensive coordinator. During his tenure as defensive coordinator, the Cardinals ranked in the top six in the NFL in total defense each year, while ranking fourth in total takeaways (82) and defensive TDs (11). Bettcher also guided six players to Pro Bowl selections and four to All-Pro honors. In 2017, Arizona ranked third in rushing yards allowed per play and sixth in third-down defense. The Cardinals posted a league-leading 48 sacks in 2016, led by DE Markus Golden (12.5) and OLB Chandler Jones (11). Bettcher joined the Cardinals as outside linebackers coach in 2013, helping Arizona lead the NFL in rushing yards allowed per game (84.4). In 2014, the team's 18.7 points allowed per game was the fifth-best average in the NFL."

Yeah, Bettcher has a good resume' man. Better than Lou had before coming here.

(10-31-2023, 09:06 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Well, I would certainly hate to lose Lou. While someone who knows his system could copy it, it is the in-game adjustments Lou makes that makes him such a dangerous DC. He's pretty good for a guy no one wanted and only got hired because no one else would work for Zac. Remember? Ninja  Ninja  Ninja

I remember that lol

I also remember me wanting to get rid of Lou after the one terrible season. Thank God I was completely wrong.

Takes a bit to get the trenches solidified and get the players you need for your scheme. Lou's in game adjustments are the best in 
NFL in my opinion, this is what makes him special. Like Romo was saying, our Defense under Lou doesn't get worn out, they learn as
the game goes on and take away the Offenses strengths.
Reply/Quote