Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who's Going To The Game?!
In our usual seats near the bottom of 341. Who Dey!

Welcome to the Jungle!
Reply/Quote
WHO DEY   Who Dey  my fellow Bengals fans. Get Loud down there today.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 09:17 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Do you actually like the coney's at the game? Every time I had one it was cold and not enough chili!

In all my years of drinking whiskey, I've never tried Fireball. I have an airplane bottle upstairs in the freezer someone left here. Might be today's the day, why not....
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 06:01 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Again and last time I'm going to say it.. even with that wheelchair button selected it doesn't actually show you the Wheelchair section that section is in white with nothing you can select. 

It shows you the top row of the lower bowl which is what I clicked.  You are wrong it's okay but i'm done having this stupid argument.

Enjoy the game tomorrow.

So, if you're going to get season tickets next year, are you going to get the same seats?
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 06:01 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Again and last time I'm going to say it.. even with that wheelchair button selected it doesn't actually show you the Wheelchair section that section is in white with nothing you can select. 

It shows you the top row of the lower bowl which is what I clicked.  You are wrong it's okay but i'm done having this stupid argument.

Enjoy the game tomorrow.

(01-16-2022, 08:08 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: So, if you're going to get season tickets next year, are you going to get the same seats?

?
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 10:39 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: ?

Not my decision I go with someone who buys the tickets.   However I'll mention your concern and see if we can contact the Bengals to go over our options. 

There is this article https://www.ada.gov/ticketing_2010.htm  that states the below.

In three specific circumstances, unsold accessible seats may be released and sold to members of the general public:
  • when all non-accessible seats have been sold (excluding luxury boxes, club boxes, suites, and seats the venue holds back when declaring a sell-out); or
  • when all non-accessible seats in a particular seating section have been sold, unsold accessible seats in that section may be released; or
  • when all non-accessible seats in a particular price category have been sold, unsold accessible seats in that price category may be released.
  • season tickets may be sold to members of the general public in the same three circumstances 

again I didn't buy the tickets personally only gave my money. But who knows if the above is accurate in the situation.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 10:51 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Not my decision I go with someone who buys the tickets.   However I'll mention your concern and see if we can contact the Bengals to go over our options. 

There is this article https://www.ada.gov/ticketing_2010.htm  that states the below.

In three specific circumstances, unsold accessible seats may be released and sold to members of the general public:

• when all non-accessible seats have been sold (excluding luxury boxes, club boxes, suites, and seats the venue holds back when declaring a sell-out); or
  • when all non-accessible seats in a particular seating section have been sold, unsold accessible seats in that section may be released; or
  • when all non-accessible seats in a particular price category have been sold, unsold accessible seats in that price category may be released.
  • season tickets may be sold to members of the general public in the same three circumstances 

again I didn't buy the tickets personally only gave my money. But who knows if the above is accurate in the situation.

I have seen many sites, including this one stating that, as of four days ago, it hadn't sold out. We ordered our tickets as soon as they went on sale, meaning that we tried to buy before it sold-out.

Even if they do sell those seats, whoever bought them would have to click on a section that's clearly not part of the lower level. 

You said your wife noticed the W, but how would you have the tickets if you didn't buy them? If you were going with someone, they just would have given you them on the day of the game, meaning that you wouldn't have taken the time to look over them and notice the W.

You didn't answer my question: are you going to renew them?
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 11:58 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I have seen many sites, including this one stating that, as of four days ago, it hadn't sold out. We ordered our tickets as soon as they went on sale, meaning that we tried to buy before it sold-out.

Even if they do sell those seats, whoever bought them would have to click on a section that's clearly not part of the lower level. 

You said your wife noticed the W, but how would you have the tickets if you didn't buy them? If you were going with someone, they just would have given you them on the day of the game, meaning that you wouldn't have taken the time to look over them and notice the W.

You didn't answer my question: are you going to renew them?

Me nor my wife bought the tickets it was another family member.  These seats were never on sale as it was bought as a season ticket member before seats became public.

As far as renewing it isn't my decision I'm just the lucky guy who gets to go occasionally. 

I already told you I'd address the situation with the person. I know this is really important for you and I respect that but I can't do anything personally about it.

Please don't make me put you on the block list by continuing this conversation.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 12:05 AM)QueenCity Wrote: Me nor my wife bought the tickets it was another family member.  These seats were never on sale as it was bought as a season ticket member before seats became public.

As far as renewing it isn't my decision I'm just the lucky guy who gets to go occasionally. 

I already told you I'd address the situation with the person. I know this is really important for you and I respect that but I can't do anything personally about it.

Please don't make me put you on the block list by continuing this conversation.

I was going to just drop it and not respond to this post but you're seriously threatening to block me if I continue to be mad at you for associating with people who knowingly steal seats from crippled people?

I don't deal well with threats, especially when it's not something as stupid as that.

Please address it with the person and tell them not to renew until they give people who need the seats chances to buy them.
Reply/Quote