Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's "Your Guy" in the draft?
(04-01-2016, 11:43 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: we do have a history of double dipping.

Caldwell Simpson
Still Thompson
Jones Sanu
Obg and Fisher

im sure there are more examples

TJ and Chad (TJ was in a later round, though, but that's double-dipping from the same position AND school).
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2016, 12:43 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: TJ and Chad (TJ was in a later round, though, but that's double-dipping from the same position AND school).

a double double dip... yeah i didnt include that one just because it wasnt as recent as these others. but i thought about it. and its worth noting since tj did pan out.
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2016, 01:39 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: a double double dip...  yeah i didnt include that one just because it wasnt as recent as these others. but i thought about it. and its worth noting since tj did pan out.

Guess you may as well include the double double dip from the year before (Warrick and Dugans, FSU).  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I hope they draft defense early and often to improve the front seven, but I don't have one "my guy" on defense:  I have several.  But, my guy on offense is Tajae Sharpe, WR, UMass.  I think he could fill in for the loss of Marvin Jones without spending an early round pick on a WR.
Reply/Quote
Jatavis Brown from Akron. Reminds me of Odell Thurman.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
S- Miles Killebrew Southern Utah- a long rangy small school prospect who doesn't shy away from contact. 

CB- Deiondre Hall Northern Iowa- another small school prospect who's a gritty and physical corner. 

These are two of the guys I'll be looking for later on in the draft.  Other than the Punter I spoke about earlier.  Yes
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
STERLING SHEPARD!

He will be a successful slot receiver, I am almost guaranteed.

He is hella underrated, He has first round talent imo from what I saw in his tape.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Well Shawn Oakman with a rape investigation ends that man crush.

Damn what an idiot
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2016, 01:00 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Well Shawn Oakman with a rape investigation ends that man crush.

Damn what an idiot

Sexual assault.

Dif.

BTW, what if it is completely bogus and he just grazed some lady's arse on accident?

Wouldn't surprise me.

And it wouldn't surprise me that some idiot called him a damn idiot for it.

Assumption... the mother of all fuckups. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2016, 09:00 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Sexual assault.

Dif.

BTW, what if it is completely bogus and he just grazed some lady's arse on accident?

Wouldn't surprise me.

And it wouldn't surprise me that some idiot called him a damn idiot for it.

Assumption... the mother of all fuckups. Mellow
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/15163807/police-investigating-rape-allegation-ex-baylor-defensive-end-shawn-oakman

Well he admitted to having sex with her. Apparently she wasnt on board with the decision. You can call that whatever you want. When a lady goes to the hospital and police after sex I'll go ahead and call it rape.

Either way three weeks from the draft and putting yourself in this situation is a bad decision. And the Bengals wont draft him. Hell I'd rather sign Hardy at this point than use a pick on him.

Some idiots will try to say well its not like he raped her its only sexual assault. I'd rather move on to the next guy.
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2016, 01:55 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/15163807/police-investigating-rape-allegation-ex-baylor-defensive-end-shawn-oakman

Well he admitted to having sex with her. Apparently she wasnt on board with the decision. You can call that whatever you want. When a lady goes to the hospital and police after sex I'll  go ahead and call it rape.

Either way three weeks from the draft and putting yourself in this situation is a bad decision. And the Bengals wont draft him. Hell I'd rather sign Hardy at this point than use a pick on him.

Some idiots will try to say well its not like he raped her its only sexual assault. I'd rather move on to the next guy.

Geez.

Hardy is a proven idiot time and time again.

I am not with you on this one. Not at all.
Reply/Quote