CB Darqueze Dennard
S George Iloka
Head Coach Marvin Lewis
OL Coach Paul Alexander
DC Paul Gunther
New Defensive Coaches
Owner Mike Brown
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's the biggest disappointment at the half way mark?
(11-06-2016, 10:07 PM)xxlt Wrote: 1. I can, and I did, and it may be sad for you, but it worked for me. Ask your Dr if your healthy enough for _____ if it is still bothering you.

2. I have been a fan of Andy Dalton from the day he was drafted. More frequent visitors to the MB know that, and that I like to say Andy Dalton sucks because it is a just a way to remind people of all the morons on here who have said that in spite of the amazing production from Dalton since day one. Or maybe you are one of those morons who has said that, and is finally saying he isn't a disappointment this year, but has been up to now? If so, sorry, I didn't recognize you. Anyway, kind of an inside joke for me and handful of people who get it. No hard feelings that you didn't get it. (That's what she said.)

It didn't work man. Even if someone else was to set you up for it, it was a bad one.
 I'm sorry I didn't pick up on an inside joke on a message board. If that's what make your E-pen grow so you don't need to visit your doctor, more pow3r to you man. I've never been against Dalton, so sorry for saying Dalton didn't suck against your failed sarcasm.  Apparently seniority on a message board makes your a real badass.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2016, 12:07 AM)Sweetness Wrote: It didn't work man. Even if someone else was to set you up for it, it was a bad one.
 I'm sorry I didn't pick up on an inside joke on a message board. If that's what make your E-pen grow so you don't need to visit your doctor, more pow3r to you man. I've never been against Dalton, so sorry for saying Dalton didn't suck against your failed sarcasm.  Apparently seniority on a message board makes your a real badass.  ThumbsUp

I'm sorry I took the time to try to help you understand the world around you. You wander in like the child Walter Sobchak talks about in Lewbowsky. And, silly me, I acknowledge you. Apparently your inability to integrate new information and your willingness to persist in trying to alienate others makes you a real badass. Rock On
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
The defense as a hole, the Oline, the coaches, and friggin Nugent have all been a huge disappointment.
Reply/Quote
Everything about this team has been a disappointment.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2016, 09:09 AM)Crowe Wrote: The defense as a hole, the Oline, the coaches, and friggin Nugent have all been a huge disappointment.

I was thinking about correcting you when you said "defense as a hole", but actually it's pretty accurate.  Nice play on words, sir.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2016, 10:13 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Everything about this team has been a disappointment.

Everything? How has AJ Green been a disappointment? Or Dalton? 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2016, 10:49 AM)samhain Wrote: I was thinking about correcting you when you said "defense as a hole", but actually it's pretty accurate.  Nice play on words, sir.

Lol, you should have...whole duh
Reply/Quote
So many choices and i thought you could only pick one because i did not skip down to read your post. Og by a mile. Nugent and Paulie tied for 2nd.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
When Eric Winston is a noticeable upgrade over a first round pick who people said would have been a top-10 pick if healthy... yeah, easy choice.

Sad that there is that many legitimate choices though.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2016, 10:13 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Everything about this team has been a disappointment.

Biggest disappointment for me is the large number of fans who are competing to see who can hate the hardest.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2016, 02:49 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Biggest disappointment for me is the large number of fans who are competing to see who can hate the hardest.

Im always the hardest.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2016, 11:33 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Voted Ogbuehi, but regret not voting for Paul Alexander. The man who certainly played the biggest role in drafting Ogbuehi, Fisher and Bodine. Although I feel the defense has played a bigger role in our losses than the offense, the o-line has been far and away the worst position group on the team. I could even make an argument that our weak run blocking has shortened many drives and in turn hurt the defense.

I've never been a PA fan, but at least homers had a leg to stand on while defending him prior to this year. I've never seen a coach so thoroughly earn a pink slip. He hand picked the ingredients and has whipped up the worst o-line we've seen since 2008. Honestly, I think it's even worse than that year.

You can undo your vote, and recast as many as three votes. 

I went with Alexander, Guenther, and Nugent.

The only comment I can add to yours on Alexander is we're lucky Dalton hasn't been killed yet. 25 sacks and counting, plus God knows how many hits and pressures. Maybe PA is a McCarron fan? 

Guenther had the entire off season to choose new position coaches, and we see the product they collectively put on the field. Big whiff by Guenther and whoever helped with those selections. 

And Nugent's misses so far are the biggest individual player disappointments for me. I expect much better than what he has produced. 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2016, 04:52 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: You can undo your vote, and recast as many as three votes. 

I went with Alexander, Guenther, and Nugent.

The only comment I can add to yours on Alexander is we're lucky Dalton hasn't been killed yet. 25 sacks and counting, plus God knows how many hits and pressures. Maybe PA is a McCarron fan? 

Guenther had the entire off season to choose new position coaches, and we see the product they collectively put on the field. Big whiff by Guenther and whoever helped with those selections. 

And Nugent's misses so far are the biggest individual player disappointments for me. I expect much better than what he has produced. 

I can't get on board with labeling Nugent as the biggest disappointment this year. Not because he's been good, but because he's doing just as poorly as he's done the last few years.

Nugent FG% Rankings...
2013: 23rd
2014: 27th
2015: 23rd
2016: 26th

So him continuing to play at the same crap level he's been playing at isn't disappointing for me. It's just expected. Not sure that makes it better, but you shouldn't expect better from a continually bad player.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2016, 05:21 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I can't get on board with labeling Nugent as the biggest disappointment this year. Not because he's been good, but because he's doing just as poorly as he's done the last few years.

Nugent FG% Rankings...

So him continuing to play at the same crap level he's been playing at isn't disappointing for me. It's just expected. Not sure that makes it better, but you shouldn't expect better from a continually bad player.

I did say I expect much better than what he has produced, not what his record shows. Maybe I should have hung this on Marvin for not upgrading the position - year after year. 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2016, 10:32 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I wanted to vote for whoever decided to draft Cedrick Ogbdufdf, but since that isnt an option I voted for him.

Piano Man is on the list..... :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2016, 04:52 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: You can undo your vote, and recast as many as three votes. 

Thanks. I changed my vote to...

Paul Alexander (who is doing an awful job even by his standards)
Adam Jones
Vontaze Burfict
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
You know it's bad when Fisher, Hewitt and Dennard have a combined 2 votes, as bad as they've been.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Shake n Blake Wrote:You know it's bad when Fisher, Hewitt and Dennard have a combined 2 votes, as bad as they've been.

Nah. Hewitt hasn't played poorly; he just hasn't played (and that's a disgrace). He does his job when he's lined up. Pretty much the same with Fisher, although he needs to block much better. FWIW, the starters need to block better too. But yeah, Dennard hasn't played well. Can't sugarcoat that.
Reply/Quote
Alex Erickson should be on that list. I think we all had high hopes for him after the preseason he had. He was supposed to be an upgrade over Tate. I missed the London game, where he apparently had a nice return, but he's been a disappointment for the most part so far. 

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2016, 05:21 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I can't get on board with labeling Nugent as the biggest disappointment this year. Not because he's been good, but because he's doing just as poorly as he's done the last few years.

Nugent FG% Rankings...

He definitely is no Tucker!!! Tongue
Reply/Quote