Poll: Did you change your user name when migrating to the new board?
Yes. if so please post old name below
No. keeping it Old Skool
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who were you on the old site?
bradfritz21 :s
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
Same PApinhead here!!
Reply/Quote
bleedorange85

Posted a decent amount when the boards opened, then turned in to a lurker. Going to try and post more this time around.
Reply/Quote
Joe from Flo.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Lhall29 but I never posted.
Reply/Quote
I am Marlon23 there and here... And I hope Fred comes here is he going to be here??? I love Fred.

(05-12-2015, 09:48 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: bradfritz21   :s

Are you the real guy or a fake guy? Cause I am still trying to figure you out... I think you called me fat on the other website... or no you wouldn't give me no reps thats it.. yeah got my eye on you buddy!
Reply/Quote
Same as I ever was
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 12:37 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: I am Marlon23 there and here...   And I hope Fred comes here is he going to be here???  I love Fred.

Are you the real guy or a fake guy?  Cause I am still trying to figure you out...  I think you called me fat on the other website...  or no you wouldn't give me no reps thats it.. yeah got my eye on you buddy!

LOL...I only kid about being Brad...But yeah I was the guy that wouldn't give our reps to little whiny she man's asking for it... Ninja

Reply/Quote

Toast Jones, er I mean Mantooth is in the house! Shy
Reply/Quote
I was "smoke'em" on the other site. Thought of this name last year for Fantasy football and thought it was funny so rolled with it here. Glad we have a good alternative!
Reply/Quote
ExtraNirvana here!
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 02:23 PM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: ExtraNirvana here!

Nirvana > Radiohead.

I liked Pablo Honey, but never understood the hype around Ok Computer.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
rungiorun25 remains!
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 03:03 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Nirvana > Radiohead.

It was fitter, happier, more productive.....I thought everyone knew that. Mellow

Reply/Quote

Now this is an opinion I don't think I have ever heard. I understand the Nirvana>Radiohead, but Pablo Honey?

How do you feel about their other albums?

(05-12-2015, 03:34 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: It was fitter, happier, more productive.....I thought everyone knew that.  Mellow

Shake just needs to stop drinking too much.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote

[Image: shocked-spit-out-drink-o.gif]
Reply/Quote
This song was brilliant:

So was Creep.

Paranoid Android was...noise and whining. Sounded like someone kicked him in the nuts before they started recording.

(05-12-2015, 03:34 PM)MrRager Wrote: Now this is an opinion I don't think I have ever heard. I understand the Nirvana>Radiohead, but Pablo Honey?

How do you feel about their other albums?

I've never listed to their other albums. I didn't care much for what I heard on Ok Computer (which honestly was only a few songs), so I never gave them a chance again. I have an eclectic taste in music, but his voice got on my nerves on that album.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 04:06 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: This song was brilliant:

So was Creep.

Paranoid Android was...noise and whining. Sounded like someone kicked him in the nuts before they started recording.

I think it's a great album, but not even close to their others. I really like Ripcord and Anyone Can Play Guitar, but just cannot listen to Creep at all anymore. Hell, even York hates creep! Paranoid Android is far from the only thing OKC has to offer. Have you listened to The Bends? It came out between the two and is probably my favorite of theirs (I also really like Hail to the Thief).
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 04:10 PM)MrRager Wrote: I think it's a great album, but not even close to their others. Paranoid Android is far from the only thing OKC has to offer. Have you listened to The Bends? It came out between the two and is probably my favorite of theirs (I also really like Hail to the Theif).

I'll give it a listen. There's not much good music being promoted these days, so I may as well give some older bands more of a shot.
Reply/Quote
OSUfan
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote