Poll: Did you change your user name when migrating to the new board?
Yes. if so please post old name below
No. keeping it Old Skool
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who were you on the old site?
(05-13-2015, 02:30 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Just a quick thought:  It may be a good idea for those that see this to take the time to acknowledge both on here and JN that their accounts match.  A verification of sorts.  After all that weird hoopla surrounding that one psycho and his alts, and many wondering who was who, it may not be a bad idea.  

It would be REAL easy for someone to jump on here, create an account with the same name and snag a profile pic off google images.  Why anyone would want to do that?  Don't ask me, some people are weird.

That's actually a good call man. Make the thread.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
RhythmicGeek, who was formerly CigarMatt.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 09:27 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: RhythmicGeek, who was formerly CigarMatt.

Why dammit? Why?
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 12:07 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: I was Bengalzona.

I fear change.

Tongue

Okay, Garth, Big Grin
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 09:27 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: RhythmicGeek, who was formerly CigarMatt.

Freakin awesome!!

Glad you're here Matt!
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 09:43 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Why dammit? Why?

To make you ask questions.

See how well it worked?
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
Berserker
Reply/Quote
I'm keeping it the same. Now I just have to figure out my Avatar again. Oh how I hate change. :angry:
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Welp. I'm here now.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 12:07 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: I was Bengalzona.

I fear change.

Tongue

I was SteelyJ, and I fear change....wait.... Ninja

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I was whodey21. I changed because I had no idea how much time I'd be spending on the old site when I signed up, and quickly realized there were about a thousand other "whodey" personas.
Reply/Quote
I had a stint as Neon God but not too many people understood the reference. Nothing is funnier than a joke that you have to explain...

Most of the time I was Lolli.
Reply/Quote
I kept the same name. I was always more of a lurker than a poster. I'll try to get more active here. It is good to still have somewhere to go.
Reply/Quote
Old site? What are you talking about? This is my first time EvAr on a massage board.

Who has the oil?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 10:57 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Old site? What are you talking about? This is my first time EvAr on a massage board.

Who has the oil?

Well as your first time EvAr, let me say...you are turrible at smack. Ninja

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I was bengals23, now I'm Bengals23. Ninja
[Image: Bch_OOih_CIAARIjw_jpg_large.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Same as always.

Reply/Quote
Same as the name here
Reply/Quote
Same as old. What the he'll Did you guys do to piss Mike Brown off? I go out of the country for a few days and all he'll breaks loose. Ok Maybe it wasn't you guys, Maybe Mikey boy found out I married a squealers fan and decided to punish everyone.
Reply/Quote
BrutisBuckeye b4 that GhostRider
Get out of the way or get run over son.
Reply/Quote