Poll: Did you change your user name when migrating to the new board?
Yes. if so please post old name below
No. keeping it Old Skool
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who were you on the old site?
(05-18-2015, 04:49 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Same name it's a classic!

Glad you made it, did you invite Poe Smirk

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Same dood same name

I finally made it over Rock On
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2015, 11:46 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Glad you made it, did you invite Poe  Smirk

Lol he's peeking in and out.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
I was WhoDeyLeisure on the old site for the last 7 years. WhoDeyLeisure reigns on!
Reply/Quote
Bigtomstud84 on the old, part time poster long time lurker.
Be good or be good at I.T
Reply/Quote
same name as the old site. had it for 10 years aint changin now.
Reply/Quote
I'm always BonnieBengal everywhere.
Reply/Quote
Same name except I got rid of the 09 at the end of my username. I joined the old board in 2009 just before my Packers played the Bengals. That was the game our O line made Odom a pro bowl selection off of a 5 sack game. We lost in PBS that day. I never left the boards since lol.
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2015, 01:06 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Same name except I got rid of the 09 at the end of my username. I joined the old board in 2009 just before my Packers played the Bengals. That was the game our O line made Odom a pro bowl selection off of a 5 sack game. We lost in PBS that day. I never left the boards since lol.

You lost that game in Lambeau, dawg.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I never really posted on the old board, only lurked, and will probably do the same here. I went by the handle "Sailor Steeler" there.

I thought about using my main alt, but given that I'm a new poster, I thought I'd should make my allegiance known in my screen name, since I'm too lazy to make an actual signature or avatar right now.
Because steel is stronger than iron.
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2015, 02:39 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You lost that game in Lambeau, dawg.

All I know is we haven't beaten the Bengals since Bill Clinton was president lol.
Reply/Quote
This is the same username I had on the old board.

I PM'd Denny to see if he'd come join us here. He said probably not. Kinda too bad. I enjoyed his optimism. And his predictions were seldom wrong. Hope he changes his mind -- always nice to have some sort of insider info.

Reply/Quote
(05-27-2015, 12:40 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: This is the same username I had on the old board.

I PM'd Denny to see if he'd come join us here. He said probably not. Kinda too bad. I enjoyed his optimism. And his predictions were seldom wrong. Hope he changes his mind -- always nice to have some sort of insider info.

Ummmm...

lol

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I'm still T_Bone
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2015, 01:44 PM)T_Bone Wrote: I'm still T_Bone

via the great Tom T-bone Stankus:

Quote:The amenities of life have been chasing my soul
And my mind is transcendental, and I'm losing all control
And I'm sinking in the quagmire of illusions and Thoreau
I cry out "My name is T-Bone" as a hound dog digs a hole.
You ask so many questions, what answers should I choose?
Is it plain as heebie-jeebies or just existential blues?

Read more at http://www.songlyrics.com/stankas-t-bone/existential-blues-lyrics/#hlg87iIGwhhsaB4u.99
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
Hello, can't wait to join this new board!
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2015, 12:40 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: This is the same username I had on the old board.

3 things.

1. Denny's optimism is unbearable.  He refuses to have any sort of opinion that involves critical thinking or objective analysis.  He was easily, the most unbearably bad poster on the Bengals boards.
2. His predictions were wrong a very high percentage of the time.  When he was right, it was more of a 'blind squirrel finds a nut' thing.
3. He's already a member here....and he's no insider.  Even if he is, he never gave out any sort of insider info, so his status was pointless to me.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-28-2015, 08:21 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: 3 things.

1. Denny's optimism is unbearable.  He refuses to have any sort of opinion that involves critical thinking or objective analysis.  He was easily, the most unbearably bad poster on the Bengals boards.
2. His predictions were wrong a very high percentage of the time.  When he was right, it was more of a 'blind squirrel finds a nut' thing.
3. He's already a member here....and he's no insider.  Even if he is, he never gave out any sort of insider info, so his status was pointless to me.

Almost as bad as Ron Mexico. Now that guy was a prick....  Ninja

I never had a problem with Denny. He balanced out a lot of the unbearably negative turds who never think anything is good or will be good ever. 
That said, I can't say I took either group seriously. 
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2015, 09:22 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Almost as bad as Ron Mexico. Now that guy was a prick....  
That guy had a mildly malfunctioning brain.  Go easy on him.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Same
Reply/Quote