Poll: Did you change your user name when migrating to the new board?
Yes. if so please post old name below
No. keeping it Old Skool
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who were you on the old site?
same name here
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Inadvertently clicked on the old site today and did not log in, but noticed on log in page it was promoting this site and several others for refugees of the old board. I know the team could give two shits about any of us, but I thought that was a classy move orchestrated by one or more of the moderators (probably 34in23) over there. :heart: to whomever did that and :heart: :heart: to our wonderful moderators and members here.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
Same name here. Should clarify I'm in Mason County Kentucky and not Mason Ohio.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Been a ghost over there, will mostly be at this place, but who knows.

Great work with this site. Keeps me up to date with my Bengals.
Someone told me to follow my dreams - so I'm going back to bed
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2015, 08:21 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: 3 things.

1. Denny's optimism is unbearable.  He refuses to have any sort of opinion that involves critical thinking or objective analysis.  He was easily, the most unbearably bad poster on the Bengals boards.
2. His predictions were wrong a very high percentage of the time.  When he was right, it was more of a 'blind squirrel finds a nut' thing.
3. He's already a member here....and he's no insider.  Even if he is, he never gave out any sort of insider info, so his status was pointless to me.

Denny wrote on Twitter that he was still going to be doing something for the Bengals. I'm not sure if it's a cute way of saying that he's going back to being just a fan or if they're actually letting him do something.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Still Slapping it
Reply/Quote
I'm still me.
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2015, 10:13 AM)Slappy from New Haven Wrote: Still Slapping it

(05-31-2015, 10:52 AM)Joelist Wrote: I'm still me.

Welcome aboard, gents.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2015, 01:07 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote:  
Welcome aboard, gents.

Was Robbie Sharp (actual name) on the old boards, decided to be Bengalsrob here. Who Dey everyone!
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2015, 02:31 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Same name here. Should clarify I'm in Mason County Kentucky and not Mason Ohio.

Glad you clarified that, I always assumed it was Mason,Ohio. I'm from Bracken County originally!
Reply/Quote
I used to be somebody. Now, a man is no one.
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 01:57 PM)34inXXIII Wrote: I used to be somebody. Now, a man is no one.

Great to see you 34. Glad you made it over! 
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 01:57 PM)34inXXIII Wrote: I used to be somebody. Now, a man is no one.

Valar Dohaeris.

You've done your part. Welcome aboard. ThumbsUp

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 03:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Valar Dohaeris.

You've done your part. Welcome aboard. ThumbsUp

Yes, I have served and I have died. Now I'm just another faceless man....and I'm quite OK with that.
Reply/Quote

Welcome aboard newb
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 11:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Welcome aboard newb

Teach me how to message board. 
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 12:42 AM)34inXXIII Wrote: Teach me how to message board. 

Say Dalton sucks. Or say he's awesome. Just talk about Dalton and you should fit right in. 

Seriously though, glad to see you.  ThumbsUp
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I was NASbengalfan. I didn't post often, especially as of late.
"No. Not even in the face of Armageddon. Never compromise."
Formerly known as NASBengalfan
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 01:09 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Say Dalton sucks. Or say he's awesome. Just talk about Dalton and you should fit right in. 

Seriously though, glad to see you.  ThumbsUp

Man...can we get a sub-forum for Dalton please... :snark:

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 01:43 AM)CINwillWIN Wrote: Man...can we get a sub-forum for Dalton please... :snark:

Did you guys ever consider that at the old boards?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote