Poll: Did you change your user name when migrating to the new board?
Yes. if so please post old name below
No. keeping it Old Skool
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who were you on the old site?
(06-02-2015, 02:20 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Did you guys ever consider that at the old boards?

In my short time it was brought up on average once a month...

Never made one because it would drive a lot of traffic from JN... that and it would be a very depressing place to go if you did Support Andy.

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 09:34 AM)CINwillWIN Wrote: In my short time it was brought up on average once a month...

Never made one because it would drive a lot of traffic from JN... that and it would be a very depressing place to go if you did Support Andy.

Oh shit boys.

[Image: latest?cb=20110628104238]
[Image: bey.gif]
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 09:34 AM)CINwillWIN Wrote: In my short time it was brought up on average once a month...

I always thought it was a decent idea, but those are some very valid points. Fortunately, Andy talk has been a bit more balanced lately, so it hasn't been an issue. 

For awhile, it was overwhelming. I think banning the mulligan troll really helped a lot.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
So glad to see 34 and CIN here.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Same guy Bengals_9
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 04:11 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: So glad to see 34 and CIN here.

Good to be here.

Glad 34 came over.

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2015, 11:49 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: Good to be here.

Glad 34 came over.

Yeah, glad to have both you and 34 here. Wouldn't have been the same without you guys.
Reply/Quote
Hey Cupcakes, I don't feel as though I need to answer your question. Don't make me assume my ultimate form.
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2015, 11:32 AM)The Dangler Wrote: Hey Cupcakes, I don't feel as though I need to answer your question. Don't make me assume my ultimate form.

Yeah....Coltsfan is already here so we already have a c**k gobbler.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-18-2015, 11:49 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Yeah....Coltsfan is already here so we already have a c**k gobbler.

Yes but he only gobbles one. Delhomme thugs n harmony. 
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2015, 11:32 AM)The Dangler Wrote: Hey Cupcakes, I don't feel as though I need to answer your question. Don't make me assume my ultimate form.

I've been waiting for you to arrive.  For a while I was sad that you may not have made it.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(06-18-2015, 01:45 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I've been waiting for you to arrive.  For a while I was sad that you may not have made it.

Fear not old friend. I'm back and the tea bags are warm. 
Reply/Quote
I am the same as before so I am Old Skool and just flat out old
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Same as b4.
Reply/Quote
I'm back! I'm so glad I found you guys. I was more than bummed when I found out the old boards were closing. Not being in Cincy I can't relate to other fans. WHO DEY!
Reply/Quote
My board name is the same as it was when the old boards closed.

Before that I was known as 32Bengal, Go4It, & SurvivorMatt
Reply/Quote
Is Joe from Florence on these boards? I know the old boards banned him indefinitely.
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2015, 05:28 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: Is Joe from Florence on these boards? I know the old boards banned him indefinitely.

Joe From Florence is using the name Survivor Matt on these boards.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(07-21-2015, 06:43 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Joe From Florence is using the name Survivor Matt on these boards.

I corrected my above post because I left out SM. Thanks JC.
Reply/Quote
wolfkaosaun there and here.Safe to say I will continue to be here.
Reply/Quote