Poll: Will you be visiting the bengals.com website as much for news now the forum is going away?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum?
Nope. No need to go back.  There are plenty of football news aggregators to choose from.  I have neither the need or the desire to read Baghdad Hob's spin.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkCQRExa8lGZSpST2TveQ...yRHh1n8v03]

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
Definitely will. Best place for bengals news and insight - along with videos/interviews etc. Probably the best team website in the NFL as far as content.
Reply/Quote
I will, just to see of the FO offers up a bulls**t excuse why they had to step on the ant hill, but in a way i am glad, Holic hooked us up quite nicely..... cheers Holic! Well done.ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
It is hard to say. Most of the articles are spin or fluff pieces.
Reply/Quote
The boards closing won't impact my use of the website. I go there mainly for videos as I get most of my Bengals and NFL news through social media and alerts on my phone.
Reply/Quote
I get my news from PFT
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 02:06 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Yeah, I like watching the interviews in the locker room & press conferences.

Yeah, I like the press conferences, seeing the assistants talk. Also, Hobson appears to voice the organization's thoughts about certain players in Hobson's Choice.
Reply/Quote
I can honestly tell you I never use that website for news. Hobson is okay but I like ESPN's Coley Harvey much more.

Safe to safe the NFL websites are going to weed themselves out with the rise of social media.
Formerly w8ing 4 '08
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
It took all of 2 days for Chrome to change the autocomplete of putting "be" into the address bar from bengals.com to bengalsboard for me.

I will only return to watch press conferences/ read transcripts.
Reply/Quote
Smile 
(05-13-2015, 01:46 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: It took all of 2 days for Chrome to change the autocomplete of putting "be" into the address bar from bengals.com to bengalsboard for me.

I will only return to watch press conferences/ read transcripts.

If only my wife could forget things this quickly lol.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 02:09 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Come on you freak'n outlandish non giving repers give me some reppitty rep points for this post!!!  this is a good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha Ha Marlon. Give me some rep too.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hobson's Choice is definitely polarizing. You can get some insight as to how the team is thinking, but sometimes Geoff sounds insane with his praise towards certain players. I have to remind myself that he encounters these guys a lot so he's close to them and basically won't write a bad word about them unless the coaches get frustrated with them or they leave the team.

Also, the specific questions he picks get on my nerves. Someone else had to have submitted the same thing in a more precise manner. Two paragraphs with 1 1/2 of them not even asking anything. Just saying how much they appreciate Hobson and how they're from Indiana and we really need to know that.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 05:29 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Ha Ha Marlon.  Give me some rep too.

BONNIE!!!!
Reply/Quote
They have great video content. I hope they do more..... Plus the press conferences are wonderful .

I wish Hobson did more video.
Reply/Quote
I only go on there from time to time. Either to watch training camp videos or see how players did during camp. That's about it. Nothing has or will change with that.

I do miss how the old board used to have "Featured Comment Of The Month" on Bengals.com. That was cool.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 05:29 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Ha Ha Marlon.  Give me some rep too.

HAHHAHAA Alrighty I will!!! LOL... Glad to see ya over here !!!!!! LOL gave you a 5iver!!!! cause you are awesome!! haha!!

WHO DEY!!!
Reply/Quote
I voted yes. I'll admit the message boards were the main reason I went but then id get sucked into the videos and some of the other links. I'll check simply to see vids and stuff. But now I have to set up a whole new icon and that sucks a**.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 09:07 PM)jason Wrote: I will, but not nearly as often.

Where is the Denny's thumbs up?

In any case, not nearly as often.
Reply/Quote
Around draft time its always nice to go there. Lapham 'predicts' our first pick each year :) Always nice to know ahead of time who we are going to take lol
Reply/Quote
I'll continue to read all of the articles and watch the game highlights.
Miss Otis regrets she's unable to lunch today.
Reply/Quote