Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will win the division?
(07-27-2015, 08:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There is absolutely no way that anybody that has participated in this debate up to this point resides anywhere other than their parent's basement.

BTW, The Bengals will win the Division.

basements don't exist in Charleston SC...
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 09:04 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: My mom doesn't have a basement, so joke's on you!

Yes she does; I've been in it. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2015, 12:09 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Yes she does; I've been in it. 

If you were, she had no idea you were in there. I'm sure you hear that a lot. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Honestly this thread was worse. Mods, can we not see the problem?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 08:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There is absolutely no way that anybody that has participated in this debate up to this point resides anywhere other than their parent's basement.

My mother has apparently told my wife that she's not allowed to send me back. I miss my parent's basement Sad

(07-28-2015, 03:38 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Honestly this thread was worse. Mods, can we not see the problem?

Yeah, this one is/was definitely much worse than the one that got closed. The only thing I can come up with is that they didn't like the thread title since there's the new policy in place that you can't make threads directly calling someone out or whatever.
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2015, 03:46 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Yeah, this one is/was definitely much worse than the one that got closed. The only thing I can come up with is that they didn't like the thread title since there's the new policy in place that you can't make threads directly calling someone out or whatever.

I'd wager the other one was "reported".
Shocked
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2015, 11:55 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I'd wager the other one was "reported".
Shocked

Seems you know something share with the rest of us

Ninja
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
So is it too late to make a prediction? LOL

Brad, I'm guessing Fred has been called an ass more times than anyone on this board. nobody takes him on blind faith. Well maybe Dino. He's kind of a follower.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(07-23-2015, 10:17 AM)GMDino Wrote: Eh, one division title in 4 years. And that year the Steelers and Ravens were both 8-8.

I'll have to look at his division head-to-head record too, but I can't imagine its great.

Rolleyes

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 06:59 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Seems you know something share with the rest of us

Ninja

In moderation of a forum, if a thread is "reported", then there is usually action taken.
The mods don't always have time to look at every thread, so some that are worse than one that had been shut down are allowed to go on, if not reported.

Yeah....I know....not juicy.

Ok.... how about this.....

Fred and Brad are the same person.
Ninja
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 08:56 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This may be the most classless thing I've seen posted here.

Well it is a young board still, give it time. I am certain by mid season we'll see something worse...sadly..

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(07-30-2015, 12:05 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I moderation of a forum, if a thread is "reported", then there is usually action taken.
The mods don't always have time to look at every thread, so some that are worse than one that had been shut down are allowed to go on, if not reported.

Yeah....I know....not juicy.

Ok.... how about this.....

Fred and Brad are the same person.
Ninja

Ty, no I don't think they're the same people. Fred is from my neck of woods  
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2015, 12:05 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Fred and Brad are the same person.
Ninja

[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 12:23 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote:

With Brad getting banned, you had to give it some serious thought, eh ?
Wink
Reply/Quote
So....what was the straw that broke the camel's back?

The dude needed to be shown the door a couple of years ago. I'm just curious what finally made the deal go through.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 07:12 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: So....what was the straw that broke the camel's back?  

The dude needed to be shown the door a couple of years ago.  I'm just curious what finally made the deal go through.

I'm guessing it was his sigs, calling people out.  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
It's one of those bittersweet moments.

Sure, collectively things will be calmer with less crying and bitching since he is gone (SCS will still cry like a little girl I bet though, add that to your list. Tongue ) , but...sadly the funny side of watching him just make a total ass of himself with every post, that will be missed.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 09:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Rolleyes

Don't you roll you eyes at me young, uh, man?

:snark:

A couple years ago was the first time the Ravens won the division AND the Steelers made the playoffs.  Until that time they only ever won it when the Steelers had a bad year.

For the Bengals to be true contenders they need to show they can win it with real competition within the division.  Wouldn't you agree?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2015, 02:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: Don't you roll you eyes at me young, uh, man?

:snark:

A couple years ago was the first time the Ravens won the division AND the Steelers made the playoffs.  Until that time they only ever won it when the Steelers had a bad year.

For the Bengals to be true contenders they need to show they can win it with real competition within the division.  Wouldn't you agree?

You mean like in 2005 when the Bengals were 11-5, just like the Steelers? Or in 2009 when the Bengals were 10-6 and both the Steelers and Ravens were 9-7? Looks like competition to me...

I can't help it that the Steelers and Ravens were so bad in '13 that they could barely manage 8-8. They should have been better. 

Rolleyes

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2015, 02:42 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You mean like in 2005 when the Bengals were 11-5, just like the Steelers? Or in 2009 when the Bengals were 10-6 and both the Steelers and Ravens were 9-7? Looks like competition to me...

I can't help it that the Steelers and Ravens were so bad in '13 that they could barely manage 8-8. They should have been better. 

Rolleyes

In my OP was I referencing THIS team...If you want to go back to the 70's and 80's we can do that too.  

Although 2005 didn't work out too well either.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote