Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will win the division?
(07-27-2015, 04:06 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Look at all the "let it go" you got going on here.  

I know but I had to just post that last one to show all of the double-standards and how it's ok for Fred to do things but I get called out and bashed for the exact same things that he does.

That also happened to be classless by faulk because how would he know about any of that?  If he knew anything about the situation, he'd know how much I hated to be treated different and how everyone treated me the same straight from the get-go of waking up once they realized that my mind still functioned.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 04:27 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I know but I had to just post that last one to show all of the double-standards and how it's ok for Fred to do things but I get called out and bashed for the exact same things that he does.

That also happened to be classless by faulk because how would he know about any of that?  If he knew anything about the situation, he'd know how much I hated to be treated different and how everyone treated me the same straight from the get-go of waking up once they realized that my mind still functioned.

Is this some more of that patented "let it go" you've been telling us about?
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 03:32 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Did you not see the multi-paragraph post that Fred made

(07-27-2015, 03:45 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Fred, however, has done more immature things to me than I have ever done to him
(07-27-2015, 04:27 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I know but I had to just post that last one to show all of the double-standards and how it's ok for Fred to do things but I get called out and bashed for the exact same things that he does.

Every. Single. Post.

He owns you.
Reply/Quote
[img][Image: or0zx.jpg]via Imgflip Meme Maker[/img]
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 05:05 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Is this some more of that patented "let it go" you've been telling us about?

I'm trying to let it go but just answer me why it's ok for faulk and Fred to do and it's ok but I do it and I get all of these posts from other people bashing me?
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 05:24 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm trying to let it go but just answer me why it's ok for faulk and Fred to do and it's ok but I do it and I get all of these posts from other people bashing me?

Is it gone? Oh, nope. It's still right here.

"I'll let it go, but still continue to talk about it and keep my creepy sig."
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 02:43 AM)MrRager Wrote: Whoa, man. What?

Brad might be the most entertaining thing on these boards. All of this is pure gold. 

You know what? You're right. I don't know what I'm thinking.

It is entertaining.  Entertaining in a sad and pathetic way. 
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 05:24 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm trying to let it go but just answer me why it's ok for faulk and Fred to do and it's ok but I do it and I get all of these posts from other people bashing me?

Because your posts are pathetic.

First of all, rfaulk didn't post anything classless, whatsoever.  He posted a truth.  Something you have a hard time recognizing.
Fred will do it to you and many others on the board, but won't let it consume him when someone does it back to him.  Because he, and everyone else realizes, it's a freaking message board.

You like to make everything about YOU, which is why people come to the conclusions that they do.
Reply/Quote
Brad has typed the word "Fred" 42 times in this thread.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 06:11 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Brad has typed the word "Fred" 42 times in this thread.

Unsubscribe from Bradfacts.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 06:11 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Brad has typed the word "Fred" 42 times in this thread.

LOL
That's 8.4 times per page.  

Definitely not in his head at all...
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 06:15 PM)Harmening Wrote: LOL

2.1 times per post...
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 06:15 PM)Harmening Wrote: LOL

(07-27-2015, 06:21 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: 2.1 times per post...

UNSUBSCRIBE FROM BRADFACTS
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 06:29 PM)MrRager Wrote: UNSUBSCRIBE FROM BRADFACTS

Okay, so just texted Bradfacts the message 'STOP'.

We'll see if it works...
Reply/Quote
I'm getting weirdly addicted to this stuff.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
There is absolutely no way that anybody that has participated in this debate up to this point resides anywhere other than their parent's basement.

BTW, The Bengals will win the Division.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 08:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There is absolutely no way that anybody that has participated in this debate up to this point resides anywhere other than their parent's basement.

I guess you would know.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 08:59 PM)Harmening Wrote: I guess you would know.

Too true. My youngest son currently resides in mine. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 08:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There is absolutely no way that anybody that has participated in this debate up to this point resides anywhere other than their parent's basement.

BTW, The Bengals will win the Division.

My mom doesn't have a basement, so joke's on you!
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 09:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Too true. My youngest son currently resides in my Mother's house with me.

True indeed.
Reply/Quote