Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whos our Next OC?
Let's call Nick Saban. He might hang up on us, but let's call him anyway.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Marty Mornhinweg.

13 years as an OC with SF, Phi, and NYJ.  Produced a top 10 offense 9 times.

He was QB coach with the Ravens last year.

He and Bengals WR Coach James Urban worked together in Philly for years.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 12:06 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Marty Mornhinweg.

13 years as an OC with SF, Phi, and NYJ.  Produced a top 10 offense 9 times.

He was QB coach with the Ravens last year.

He and Bengals WR Coach James Urban worked together in Philly for years.

Interesting choice

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 11:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Stop It. Bengal OC will be one of the most coveted jobs in the NFL. As to the OP: Joe Philbin

That's what I was getting at in my first post, but got shot down pretty quick.  I would like to think anyone should be able to come in and do good things with the weapons we have on offense.
Reply/Quote
What's everyones thoughts on Jim Caldwell if he gets fired by Detroit and doesn't get a new HC job? Brings a lot of experience.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 01:13 AM)Auggie Wrote: What's everyones thoughts on Jim Caldwell if he gets fired by Detroit and doesn't get a new HC job?   Brings a lot of experience.

He is a good OC and a terrible HC. I don't think he would be a bad OC for us... he is a little emotionless like Marvin as well... probably even more golf claps if we sign him.
Reply/Quote
Brad Childress perhaps? He's in some sort of front office job for the Chiefs I think.
Reply/Quote
Philbin is going to the Giants under Macadoo. Was also in the mix to be the colts OL coach .

Also hearing Koetter to Tampa is getting closer but Tampa hasn't started negotiating. Wonder if they want to talk to Carolina or New England's coordinators first.
Reply/Quote
Just a dark horse candidate for OC. There's a guy following the Guenther route on offenses named Brian Braswell. He's been with the team for two seasons as offensive quality control/assistant o-line coach. One of his primary jobs was assisting Hue with weekly game plans.
Reply/Quote
No Koetter now .....

Will be interesting to see what marvin comes up with ...
Reply/Quote
Nick or Drew Lachey

[Image: photo%202_1411252860498_8246500_ver1.0_640_480.JPG]

We need someone to win a gay dance off with those Steeler idiots.

[Image: dance.0.0.jpg]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Defilippo is an up and comer. Somehow managed offense with the clowns this past year.
Reply/Quote
Most likely in house.

Reply/Quote
It is so quiet I am thinking the Bengals have their eye on someone who is still in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 09:58 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It is so quiet I am thinking the Bengals have their eye on someone who is still in the playoffs.

Carson Palmer as our next OC?!~
Reply/Quote
Maybe Marvin will wait to meet with perspective coaches during the Seniorbowl. This search may be longer than expected.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 09:58 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It is so quiet I am thinking the Bengals have their eye on someone who is still in the playoffs.

That would be an interesting development.  It would almost have to be a be a current position coach.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 01:16 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: He is a good OC and a terrible HC. I don't think he would be a bad OC for us... he is a little emotionless like Marvin as well... probably even more golf claps if we sign him.

Golf claps are like cowbell.....we need more.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
If it was in house the announcement would have been made by now, we are getting some fresh blood in.....
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote