Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whos our Next OC?
(01-10-2016, 09:44 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Since Hue is pretty much gone...

Who is gonna be our next OC? Paul Alexander?

If Paul Alexander becomes our next offensive coordinator I think I would have a heart attack. 
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
I'd say Marvin can probably get anyone he wants. The last two to hold that job are now HC's.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 07:23 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: How do you know that there isn't? Geez...... Hue just officially left a few hours ago! Might want to give it a day or two ....

He was rumored to be out a week or two ago, and haven't heard anything about anyone else coming in. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 07:54 PM)magikod Wrote: If Paul Alexander becomes our next offensive coordinator I think I would have a heart attack. 

[Image: sanforrd_FAM_3185.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 06:08 PM)jj22 Wrote: Zampese is Hue's OC choice. Looks like it's Zampese or he's off to join Hue in Cleveland. Decision should come soon.

Hue calls his own plays lol
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 08:47 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Hue calls his own plays lol

All those damn cute plays.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 08:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: All those damn cute plays.

All the posters who trash hue regularly should be happy now we can shut him down.
Reply/Quote
Marty Schottenheimer

or for off the wall....

Peyton Manning
(couldn't hurt to think about it)
Reply/Quote
Oh Lord.

Could you imagine Manning coaching here?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 08:49 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: All the posters who trash hue regularly should be happy now we can shut him down.

Shut him down, hell.  I hope we beat him down.  He's a ***** Brown.  He left the USA for Cuba.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 08:55 PM)McC Wrote: Shut him down, hell.  I hope we beat him down.  He's a ***** Brown.  He left the USA for Cuba.

We will. It will take him a while to build that back. Will be interesting to see who he hires as coordinators. Hopefully he doesn't get Schwartz, I'm hoping marvin gets him as LB coach.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 08:53 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Oh Lord.

I'm doing that right now, and thinking it could be a hell of a ride ultimately. 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 08:53 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Oh Lord.

Actually, I think Manning would make an excellent QB Coach.  (So long as he didn't have Andy yelling "Omaha" 687 times per game..)

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I didn't care to lose Hue...to anyone but the Browns. Cleveland's joy irks me. Especially when I can usually lean on their misery during these dark days of post wildcard weekend. When you bump into a brown fan wandering the desert after the dust settles trying to figure out how you got here (and you go the opposite way to find your way out). Zampese would be my choice. Not a big fan of changing offenses too many times in a young qb's career.

Interesting thing is I trust Dalton with the system. He knows two other offensive minded (and qb whisperer if you consider Cousins) HC playbooks like the back of his hand. I was more willing to let someone else work with him after Gruden, but Dalton grew up fast last season. He should have a hefty playbook himself. Now's not the time to tweak him.

Anybody but Brat!

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 10:13 PM)Rattler Wrote: I will now play Marvin's 7th Opus of Defeatus

[Image: paul-piano.jpg]
Hilarious Dude, that's funny as hell! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
What about Anthony Lynn out of Buffalo
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 07:58 PM)sloSTI Wrote: He was rumored to be out a week or two ago, and haven't heard anything about anyone else coming in. 

Stop It. Bengal OC will be one of the most coveted jobs in the NFL. As to the OP: Joe Philbin
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 11:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Stop It. Bengal OC will be one of the most coveted jobs in the NFL. As to the OP: Joe Philbin

It would be a wet dream come true for anyone with a brain.  Can you imagine coaching all those weapons?
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 09:32 PM)jj22 Wrote: I didn't care to lose Hue...to anyone but the Browns. Cleveland's joy irks me. Especially when I can usually lean on their misery during these dark days of post wildcard weekend. When you bump into a brown fan wandering the desert after the dust settles trying to figure out how you got here (and you go the opposite way to find your way out). Zampese would be my choice. Not a big fan of changing offenses too many times in a young qb's career.

Interesting thing is I trust Dalton with the system. He knows two other offensive minded (and qb whisperer if you consider Cousins) HC playbooks like the back of his hand. I was more willing to let someone else work with him after Gruden, but Dalton grew up fast last season. He should have a hefty playbook himself. Now's not the time to tweak him.

Anybody but Brat!

I vote Zampese for two reasons

1.  Here has worked with Dalton all 5 years and i don;t see him scraping all of the system in place now.
2.  He has seen three OC while on Bengal staff, so he can take bits from each that he feels are effective... 
Reply/Quote
Whisenhunt would have been one of my top choices, but he just got snagged by the Chargers today for their OC.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote