Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whos our Next OC?
(01-13-2016, 05:06 PM)brian5562 Wrote: Ken Whisenhunt or Koetter.

Whis would be interesting but he runs a similar system to brat/Arians/Martz.... Which ironically is where zampese' roots are as well.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 05:07 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: That's the first picture I've seen of him without a food stain on his clothes. LOL

I think it will be Urban or sadly Brat.

LOL  Dude that is so funny!!!!  without food stain on his clothes!! LOL!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 05:09 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Why?
Urban has been passed up several times. 

Brat won't be the OC. The way he left with the fans wanting his head would tank fan support. And this team isn't built to run the offense Brat had success with in 04-07

I don't know I was just guessing. Mellow
Reply/Quote
Well now that Hue is gone, I'm guessing that Zampese is option #1.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Prayers for Zampese wife... for sure!!
Reply/Quote
I said it in another thread so I will repeat it here...call Lane Kiffin ASAP!
Reply/Quote
I'm thinking Bratkowski, Zampese, or Urban.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 06:04 PM)BigRed75 Wrote: I said it in another thread so I will repeat it here...call Lane Kiffin ASAP!

I'm guessing there's a succession plan in place for him at Alabama.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Zampese is Hue's OC choice. Looks like it's Zampese or he's off to join Hue in Cleveland. Decision should come soon.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Whisenhunt is returning to the Chargers.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 06:04 PM)BigRed75 Wrote: I said it in another thread so I will repeat it here...call Lane Kiffin ASAP!

He's got the attitude similar to that of Hue's. 
Wouldn't be insane. You can even offer a guarantee that the bus will never leave him behind. 
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 06:08 PM)jj22 Wrote: Zampese is Hue's OC choice. Looks like it's Zampese or he's off to join Hue in Cleveland. Decision should come soon.

Who's his DC choice?  Guenther?
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 06:19 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Who's his DC choice?  Guenther?

Only if the Bengals allow it
Reply/Quote
Im now hoping for Doug Marrone for the simple fact he can take over for Marvin after next season, make the call MB.

But it looks like he may get the Giants HC job...
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
Whisnehunt is back with the Chargers so scratch him off the list.
Reply/Quote
I would like to think that with all the talent on offense, there should be a line of people wanting to be the OC here. But since there isn't, that tells me there is something wrong with us, that people don't want to work for. But I have no clue who gets the job, or who should get the job, I haven't looked at available coaches. 
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 07:14 PM)sloSTI Wrote: I would like to think that with all the talent on offense, there should be a line of people wanting to be the OC here. But since there isn't, that tells me there is something wrong with us, that people don't want to work for. But I have no clue who gets the job, or who should get the job, I haven't looked at available coaches. 

How do you know that there isn't? Geez...... Hue just officially left a few hours ago! Might want to give it a day or two ....
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 06:30 PM)McC Wrote: That's assuming it comes from within.  But, assuming is what reporters do best, so, who knows?

(01-13-2016, 06:05 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I'm thinking Bratkowski, Zampese, or Urban.

The plus side to hiring Brat as our OC is that he can bring some of that sweet, sweet 2012 Jaguars offensive personnel with him! Ninja
Reply/Quote
Brat would get Andy killed. He is a Don Coryell disciple which means six step drops and bombs away. Andy is accurate and FAST, and that fast part is crucial to our OL performance.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 09:44 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Since Hue is pretty much gone...

Who is gonna be our next OC? Paul Alexander?
Joey Porter. Ninja
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote