Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Why are we not reading this headline?
Adam Jones Released by Cincinnati Bengals
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Cause Mike Brown is going to wait for the league to make it for him. I would have cut him already but Mike will not till he's actually found guilty.
Reply/Quote
For the same reason Marv and Alexander are still here. For the same reason Mike Brown will never hire a GM. For the same reason you'll never hear a heartfelt apology from the organization for disappointing fans. For the same reason bad players don't get cut or benched soon enough. Zero accountability.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 08:45 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Cause Mike Brown is going to wait for the league to make it for him. I would have cut him already but Mike will not till he's actually found guilty.

(01-03-2017, 08:46 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: For the same reason Marv and Alexander are still here. For the same reason Mike Brown will never hire a GM. For the same reason you'll never hear a heartfelt apology from the organization for disappointing fans. For the same reason bad players don't get cut or benched soon enough. Zero accountability.

Thanks guys, those are the correct answers.  However, I was hoping that a few of the more naïve among us were going to respond first.  That way, we could have led our way to the end result.. Hilarious

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Because Mike Brown could not care less about public opinion. Simple as that, Mike is going to do what Mike is going to do. Like it or hate it, the man is steadfast the belief in is own abilities and opinions. The rest of the world be damned...
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 08:55 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Thanks guys, those are the correct answers.  However, I was hoping that a few of the more naïve among us were going to respond first.  That way, we could have led our way to the end result.. Hilarious

Hmmm...maybe I can help us reset.

Look, Mr. Smarty Pants, you don't get to be an NFL owner like Mr. Brown without being totally sperm lucky an expert on the game of football.  If Mr. Brown is holding onto Pacman than you can damn well better believe there's money, some lawyer bullshit or a middle finger to the fans involved a damn good reason.  He knows how to cash his NFL subsidy checks run a business better than anybody.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
One thing you cannot deny about Mike Brown is the man has some patience, too much most of the time.
Reply/Quote
uuuuhhhmmm......Because it hasn't happened?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
How long would it have taken Mikey to release Aaron Hernandez?
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 08:55 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Thanks guys, those are the correct answers.  However, I was hoping that a few of the more naïve among us were going to respond first.  That way, we could have led our way to the end result.. Hilarious

Lol sorry man. LOL

Disregard my post and surely someone will be in to defend the organization soon enough.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 10:26 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Lol sorry man. LOL

Disregard my post and surely someone will be in to defend the organization soon enough.

Doubtful, as I noticed fred is on the naughty list again.. Hilarious

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown is between a rock and a hard place with Pacman* Jones. Like most of you, I want him released right BLEEPing now but Mike has to consider a few factors before handing him a pink slip. The first is obvious: What is the full extent of the allegations against Pacman? Do we know everything? The second is less obvious: Players have rights per the NFLPA and Pacman is entitled to defend his reputation. Those factors would be considered by any owner or general manager but Mike tends to consider loyalty above all and he is very loyal to his players, almost freakishly so. I think about the Mike Brown vs. Marvin Lewis debate over Chris Henry in cases like this.

If it were up to me, Pacman would be gone.

*I'll call him Adam again when he stops acting like Pacman.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 10:38 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Doubtful, as I noticed fred is on the naughty list again.. Hilarious
Meh....

It's who he is. Why be outraged today about it? Isn't this just a random Monday night for Pacman? What? Because he got caught this time it's worse? He should've never been brought back after the Porter incident. The night he hit that woman in Cincinnati was the Joey Porter shove to a tee. The only difference was one occurred at a bar, the other on a football field. His bad citizenship, and poor judgement was rewarded with a contract that he wouldn't have gotten anywhere else. Just another day for Pacman.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 10:38 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Doubtful, as I noticed fred is on the naughty list again.. Hilarious

Beat me to it......

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 08:46 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: For the same reason Marv and Alexander are still here. For the same reason Mike Brown will never hire a GM. For the same reason you'll never hear a heartfelt apology from the organization for disappointing fans. For the same reason bad players don't get cut or benched soon enough. Zero accountability.

Ding ding ding ding ding ding! We have a winner folks!

I like Adam Jones. I was impressed by his play last year (2015) and even made him my avatar for the 2016 season and it's now time to let go.

Reply/Quote
[Image: 1042g5w.gif]

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
#1 - the Money
#2 - Loyalty
#19 - winning
#27 - Accountability
#71 - Public/Fan opinion
Reply/Quote
such a shame...
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
I was wondering the same thing

I had a whole thread with video cuts with Pacman, and apparently we cant post videos from youtube? unless i dont know how HTML works or how to post videos on here

HE NEEDS TO BE GONE.
Reply/Quote
Ummm so u want Wjiii to be covering the likes of Hopkins brown obj etc?
Reply/Quote