Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Why are we not reading this headline?
Mike might wait until the first day of the NFL calendar year to do it.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 05:41 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Mike might wait until the first day of the NFL calendar year to do it.

What would the advantage be, on waiting?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 08:24 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Adam Jones Released by Cincinnati Bengals
Oops, my bad.....I thought you meant Joey Porter released by steelers.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 03:13 AM)John Shaft Wrote: Oops, my bad.....I thought you meant Joey Porter released by steelers.

How many times has Peezy been arrested, and how many of those arrests involved some form of violence?

As much as I'm overjoyed by the news of his arrest, let's be honest. Pacman is the poster boy for NFL arrests and most of those incidents involved some violence.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I heard Cunningham on WLW yesterday afternoon say that Pacman actually spit in the face of the nurse. I have no idea if that's the case but if so it just reinforces the idea that he needs to go. There has to be video.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 08:24 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Adam Jones Released by Cincinnati Bengals

because the bengals organization doesn't knee jerk react to things the way the fanbase does.
Reply/Quote
Have been saying this for years.

Still blame his foolishness the most from last years playoff debacle.

steelers knew exactly who was weak minded, would take their bait and give away Bengals first playoff win in decades because of his foolish pride.

Huge mental mistake. Can forgive split second decisions made out of effort much more than a mental dead ball foul.

But would have released him years ago when video evidence showed him attacking woman outside of club.

He is a punk and getting long in the tooth now anyway.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I figured with the release of the police dash cam video, a bump was in order.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Don't understand why people wanna cut him. Who cares what people do off the field if it doesn't deter what u do on the field.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2017, 01:35 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Don't understand why people wanna cut him. Who cares what people do off the field if it doesn't deter what u do on the field.

This is an odd outlook. Football players are people at the end of the day, and who wants to root for a piece of shit like Pacman Jones? Let alone have him be a captain and one of the leaders of our defense. And his temper does hurt him (and the team) on the field. 

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2017, 04:35 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This is an odd outlook. Football players are people at the end of the day, and who wants to root for a piece of shit like Pacman Jones? Let alone have him be a captain and one of the leaders of our defense. And his temper does hurt him (and the team) on the field. 
Yes , then talk about how it will affect him on the field. I'm not a fan of a particular player, I'm a fan of the team as a whole. Everyone on here isn't talking about what it would do to him on the field. There just worried about his off field issues. His tempers also helps them win games as Well. 
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2017, 05:58 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Yes , then talk about how it will affect him on the field. I'm not a fan of a particular player, I'm a fan of the team as a whole. Everyone on here isn't talking about what it would do to him on the field. There just worried about his off field issues. His tempers also helps them win games as Well.

How so? I'd say any success he's had is due to natural talent, and years of experience. Not sure how a bad temper would help a CB. More the opposite. 

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2017, 06:15 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: How so? I'd say any success he's had is due to natural talent, and years of experience. Not sure how a bad temper would help a CB. More the opposite. 

The same with burfict it wins some games and loads others they play with that fire.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2017, 06:23 AM)Jpoore Wrote: The same with burfict it wins some games and loads others they play with that fire.

LB and CB aren't really comparable in that regard imo.

We'll just have to agree to disagree though. I want Pacman "I've been arrested 37 times" Jones gone. Enough is enough already. 

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2017, 06:33 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: LB and CB aren't really comparable in that regard imo.

We'll just have to agree to disagree though. I want Pacman "I've been arrested 37 times" Jones gone. Enough is enough already. 
We have backed ourselves into a corner imo. We cut him and then Dre k goes elsewere were screwed. 
Reply/Quote