Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do guys have to keep the toilet seat down?
Can someone explain to me why guys have the responsibility to put the seat down for women? Maybe they should just simply look at the toilet before they sit down. Should I be inspecting everything a woman in my life sits on? Maybe there is a point I'm missing. LOL
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2015, 02:52 PM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: Can someone explain to me why guys have the responsibility to put the seat down for women? Maybe they should just simply look at the toilet before they sit down. Should I be inspecting everything a woman in my life sits on? Maybe there is a point I'm missing.  LOL

Vagine.

Any time you can't figure out why you have to do something that you may not be able to find a reasonable answer as to why you have to do it, yet it is required by you're SO....vagine...it's always the answer.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2015, 03:11 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Vagine.

Any time you can't figure out why you have to do something that you may not be able to find a reasonable answer as to why you have to do it, yet it is required by you're SO....vagine...it's always the answer.

Took the words right off my screen.

I'd add boobs, but the premise is still the same.
Reply/Quote
Its because they are lazy hypocrites. They can't do anything for themselves but want to be treated as equals. My wife used to complain about it to me all the time. I told her fine, it will just stay down so she can't ***** about it. After she sat on a wet seat a few times she just dropped it.
Reply/Quote
Simple solution:

Everyone, please put the lid down when finished. You don't want something valuable to drop in there, do you?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2015, 02:52 PM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: Can someone explain to me why guys have the responsibility to put the seat down for women? Maybe they should just simply look at the toilet before they sit down. Should I be inspecting everything a woman in my life sits on? Maybe there is a point I'm missing.  LOL
Why?  Because it's right up there with closing a door as far as simplicity goes, and because I don't wanna hear about it.  It's genetic, and they will not stop nagging about it.  I learned a long time ago to choose my battles.  This one aint worth fighting.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
If your aim was better you would never have to lift it up. Cool
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We have two bathrooms. One is decidedly 'hers" and one is relegated to me. She complained about the toilet seat a few times, then I said "I'll make you a deal, you put my seat back up after every use, and I'll put yours down after every use". Haven't heard a peep about the damned toilet seat since..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
LOL well guys it is better then totally missing the toilet like some people do on purpose. I used the Mcdonalds restroom back in July or August and I walked right out of there after I seen someone just took a dump on the floor and didn't clean it up. Needless to say I seen that and walked out and reported it to the manager there. It would be nice to catch somebody in the act while doing that and make them clean it up.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2015, 04:33 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Simple solution:

Everyone, please put the lid down when finished. You don't want something valuable to drop in there, do you?

That's the rule in my house.  EVERYONE must put something down when they are done.  Man, woman, or child, no one is immune!
Reply/Quote
My answer is "I have dogs".  The toilet seat and lid are always down.  No need to provide an added beverage.

Is it hypocritical for a woman to expect you to do something that she won't do for you?  Certainly. 

Yet it all depends what the woman does for you daily.  It is all relative my friend.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2015, 07:43 PM)packerbacker Wrote: LOL well guys it is better then totally missing the toilet like some people do on purpose. I used the Mcdonalds restroom back in July or August and I walked right out of there after I seen someone just took a dump on the floor and didn't clean it up. Needless to say I seen that and walked out and reported it to the manager there. It would be nice to catch somebody in the act while doing that and make them clean it up.

I have a simple theory on this. We don't need cameras on street corners or in stores. Put them in bathrooms. Somebody shits or pisses on the floor, smears waste on the walls or ceilings, or puts paper towels in the urinal or toilet, they are "terminated with extreme prejudice," to borrow a phrase from Apocalypse Now. And if you think that is extreme, OK, then they go into a mental hospital for 90 days minimum, and if they re-offend when they come out then they get 180 days in the hospital. Third offense gets you three years. We simply don't need these jackholes in society. Eliminate these people via one way or the other and the world will be a better place.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
Every time a woman uses the toilet she sits. Part of the time when a guys uses it, he sits. So, for most of the time it's in use, the seat is down. Aesthetically, it looks better down, especially if your household isn't vigilant about cleanliness. So, it doesn't seem like such an unreasonable request.

My wife made me write this.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2015, 09:06 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Every time a woman uses the toilet she sits.  Part of the time when a guys uses it, he sits.  So, for most of the time it's in use, the seat is down.   Aesthetically, it looks better down, especially if your household isn't vigilant about cleanliness.  So, it doesn't seem like such an unreasonable request.

My wife made me write this.
Women in public bathrooms squat and don't sit so they can get over the argument
Reply/Quote
I have to look down to see if the seat is down before I lift it....totally out of courtesy so I don't splash on the seat. She should have to look down to put it down before she parks her azz on it.
Reply/Quote
My God how do you guys spend so much time sober?

One drunken 2 a.m. sit down session where you submerge your junk in chilly water, you start pulling the seat down every time..
Reply/Quote
When I stumble into the bathroom at 4 in the morning, I always sit down to whiz. I'm far too uncoordinated at that point in my day. Occasionally, I'll be the victim of my own evil deeds and plop my ass into that frigid water. So....I guess I understand the complaint.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
if they dont look where they sit they cant blame anyone but themselves...

WE keep the lid down though since we have animals and dont want them to drink out of the toliet except on special occansions lol
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2015, 10:10 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: if they dont look where they sit they cant blame anyone but themselves...

WE keep the lid down though since we have animals and dont want them to drink out of the toliet except on special occansions lol

Dog birthdays? Smirk
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2015, 10:33 PM)Slappy from New Haven Wrote: Women in public bathrooms squat and don't sit so they can get over the argument
A couple of months back, the beer shits hit me when I was driving to Cincinnati on 75.  I pulled off at the rest stop between the Monroe and Hamilton exits.  I don't know if it was my 40 yr old balls, high water level, the heat, or a combination of all 3, but I had to squat for the first time in my life so as to not soil my peaches in doo doo water....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote