Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting Tax Idea From Australia
(10-14-2020, 08:35 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Probably less than if the US tried to pull troops out of other countries, bringing half of them home...

There's very very very little I actually like about this Trump presidency, but at least our troops are starting to flow in the right direction of coming back home, where they belong, not overseas doing other countries jobs for them and fighting in countries that don't want us there.

Also shocked at the resistance to the idea of getting the F out of Afghanistan after being there for 19 years.

Same thoughts here. I'm amazed that anyone doesn't think it's a good idea. We went with the idea of capturing those responsible for 9/11. We've stayed through multiple nation buildings, troop trainings, etc. Long past time to end our role over there.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2020, 08:35 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Probably less than if the US tried to pull troops out of other countries, bringing half of them home...

There's very very very little I actually like about this Trump presidency, but at least our troops are starting to flow in the right direction of coming back home, where they belong, not overseas doing other countries jobs for them and fighting in countries that don't want us there.

Also shocked at the resistance to the idea of getting the F out of Afghanistan after being there for 19 years.

(10-14-2020, 10:05 PM)Benton Wrote: Same thoughts here. I'm amazed that anyone doesn't think it's a good idea. We went with the idea of capturing those responsible for 9/11. We've stayed through multiple nation buildings, troop trainings, etc. Long past time to end our role over there.

With out being anywhere near a military expert (and having taken no oaths as such) I agree that fewer troops elsewhere seems like a good idea.  Not sure how/where but it would "cut costs" as they say.

Now imagine the when Biden says "We're going to remove troops fro X country and bring our young people home!  And then we're going to start reallocating military spending to help them when they are home AND to help our own citizens through X plan and X program!"

Just get the popcorn and watch the show!  LMAO!  

the headlines will be about Biden doesn't love the military and he wants to weaken the US and how we'll be "out of bullets" again and so on.

I support the cause but I'm not sure it can be forwarded with ease.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote