Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why no Dax Hill?
(09-27-2022, 05:52 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Not so sure about that one.  As we've seen this season, 1 play can make a difference in the game.  We want our best guys out there.  We aren't playing for next year.

I’m starting to agree but my agreement is dependent on if Flowers can continue being a good dime CB. If he starts sucking i want Dax there.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Soooo...nice whiffed tackle by Bates on that shovel pass for a Miami TD. I also saw he bit on the underneath route on the bomb to Hill that set the fins up inside the 5.

Dude is about as "elite" as prime Joe Flacco.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 02:20 AM)Whatever Wrote: Soooo...nice whiffed tackle by Bates on that shovel pass for a Miami TD. I also saw he bit on the underneath route on the bomb to Hill that set the fins up inside the 5.

Dude is about as "elite" as prime Joe Flacco.

That’s actually a pretty good comparison. Both got super hot during a Super
Bowl run, but the rest of the time kind of mediocre.

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 02:33 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That’s actually a pretty good comparison. Both got super hot during a Super
Bowl run, but the rest of the time kind of mediocre.

We will be just fine without Bates when he leaves I am sure.

Saw Dax out there against the Fins speed a time or two and didn't see him get beat.

Bates had a couple poor plays, Von Bell is the dude that needs to get paid who made the great plays last night.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 01:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We will be just fine without Bates when he leaves I am sure.

Saw Dax out there against the Fins speed a time or two and didn't see him get beat.

Bates had a couple poor plays, Von Bell is the dude that needs to get paid who made the great plays last night.

Pay Bell and Wilson, and let Bates walk.

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 01:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Pay Bell and Wilson, and let Bates walk.

I am down. Cool
Reply/Quote
Still no where we can squeeze Dax in consistently, and Iv been looking. Bell is having a pro bowl year and Bates while not setting the world on fire, is doing his job. Flowers has been great too.
-Housh
Reply/Quote