Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things that I think are affecting the Bengals more than people realize...
(09-19-2022, 03:19 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Okay, so you're arguing something different than what you said. You're arguing that CJ's intangibles are missed. You said production, but meant intangibles. Got it.

No.  I'm speculating.  That's why I said I THINK, not "I know."
Something seems off with the offense, and I THINK missing Uzomah is part of it, that's all.
Reply/Quote
You have a brand new line that hasn't had time to gel and is just getting beat up physically from the opening whistle.

You have a QB that holds the ball too long and for some reason looks like it's taking way to long to process coverages and when the cameras cut to him on the sideline after another awful series looks likes he's shell shocked

You have a play caller that is just not dialing up the correct plays and formations
Reply/Quote
This crap about Hurst not comparing to Uz is a mirage.

That guy alone played his guts out last game and had fire.

What they hell is wrong with you.

If anything it shows we need more Hurst and less Sample type ho-hum blocker TEs.

I was a huge fan of UZ, but to shit on Hurst is just plain absurd.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2022, 01:23 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Stupid.

Kinda hard to make your reads when the defense is in your lap like they're reading your playbook.

The only difference with this crap O-line and last year's is Joe just isn't hail-mary chucking it to Chase.

Bad O-line play and having more time to study our offense = what we are seeing now.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote