Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why we should be skeptical of Germany and their role going forward
(07-12-2017, 09:51 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: On what Front National ?

They have 6 elected deputies on 577 seats ! 

What a rise !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their leader had been so ridiculous during the debate that they already have lost half of their supporters. At least, the brained ones.

I know a lot more on Europe than you because this is where I live and you don't.

I'm not pretending I know Florida better than you. You only read European news on "special" medias who says what you want to hear. 

Nothing is true in this.

Pretty sure you told me the same when I mentioned that Le Pen would be in the final round.
(07-12-2017, 10:51 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Nice of you to have no idea how the French election works.  

And I stated the pensioners carried the election.   Youth went to Le Pen.

Le Pen, by all sources I found, did her best with younger voters, but still got less of the youth vote than Macron. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-12-2017, 10:51 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Nice of you to have no idea how the French election works.  

And I stated the pensioners carried the election.   Youth went to Le Pen.

I saw how it worked.  Le Pen came in second...twice.

And was beat 2 to 1 in the election.

"Close"
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-12-2017, 10:55 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Pretty sure you told me the same when I mentioned that Le Pen would be in the final round.

False.

I didn't talk to you for a long time.

Everybody knew she was going to the 2nd round so it wasn't a surprise but their limit is there 35% in the second round. They never will be elected especially after the debate debacle.

https://www.thelocal.fr/20170504/aggressive-marine-le-pen-loses-her-nerve-in-home-straight

We don't like agressive people here to take the lead, we chose the smarter not the most agressive one.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.