Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals***
I feel like i drank 3 energy drinks.. so pumped.
Reply/Quote
We just had Chris Simms ask whether the Bengals can play a tough game.....

That's all they have been doing lately. And if they want evidence the Bengals can play a lunch pail game witness Denver.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 06:22 PM)pally Wrote: If I have to hear Chris Simms call the team the Bangles one more time I am going to scream!

I think it's their little "joke" -- they ARE doing it WAY too much...like the "Meow" game in Super Troopers. Fukkers.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 06:22 PM)pally Wrote: If I have to hear Chris Simms call the team the Bangles one more time I am going to scream!

He chose us to be picking top 5. I stopped listening.
Reply/Quote
LETS GO BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO DEY!!!!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
2 of my 3 surrounding neighbors are raider fans..
Reply/Quote
Have fun, psychos

Go bengals
Reply/Quote
Why am I so nervous? Let's just win this by the first half so my head doesn't explode.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
If you are superstitious. My soccer team broke a curse of 44 years by winning on an opponent field last week.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Let's go, boys!

WHO DEY!!!

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Didnt think wed be here this fast after drafting Joe, but its time.

We not us?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 06:17 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

If, like me, you take meds for blood pressure or heart function you should go ahead and take them now!

Blood pressure? We don't need no stinking blood pressure.  But..just in case I do have 2 full bottles of nitroglycerin pills handy..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 06:23 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: When will these ******* announcers stop calling us the “Bangles?”

Chris says “Bangles” his dad says “Bingles.” I’ll never understand
Reply/Quote
Hope none of you sold your soul for a win today. LOL
Reply/Quote
It's taking a while to break old habits, but I'm trying to just assume that Burrow is a guaranteed win until the very second the clock his 00:00 and we are behind.
Reply/Quote
Derek Carr for the game winning/sealing INT. Rep me later.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 06:28 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Hope none of you sold your soul for a win today. LOL

Burrow is so good that it seems impossible that a mere 1st overall pick brought him to us...some number of souls had to be involved in this.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 06:28 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Hope none of you sold your soul for a win today. LOL

Today? No.  Did it decades ago and am getting REALLY tired of no return on my investment!
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 06:28 PM)Dean_Gilberry95 Wrote: Chris says “Bangles” his dad says “Bingles.” I’ll never understand

Dumb hillbillies
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 06:29 PM)Destro Wrote: Derek Carr for the game winning/sealing INT. Rep me later.

I hope it's over way before then
Reply/Quote