• 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals***
Let's hold our hopes on the 2nd half bengals
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 08:02 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Yup, great coverage

Thats a play id expect my 100 million dollar FS to stop
-Housh
Reply/Quote
We've have just about everything go our way and only up 7.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 08:02 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Lol get real.  Raiders want to win just let Carr throw the rest of the game

It was outside leverage vs an inside route and put the safety in conflict pulling him down great throw great catch.

Issue is the dline needs to get off blocks in that situation.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Again, gotta be nervous we're only 7 up after that half.... still will take us winning in any circumstances though.

Annoying that our 2nd TD will be talked about if we win. Whatever the rule is there is no way that whistle affect the catch. Would've been an absolute hose to have taken that off the board.
Reply/Quote
The only whistle I heard was literally simultaneous as Boyd caught the ball with no defenders within 5 yards. That was a TD
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 08:02 PM)Whacked Wrote: They are keeping it way too close.

Take away Boyd’s TD and replace it w 3 and it should be 16-13.

Not good
No. Boyd caught a TD and the score is 20-13. Either man up, or STFU and GTFO

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 08:02 PM)Joelist Wrote: We just got punked by a bad offense - guess all the $$$ on the DL was wasted.

That same D-line got a fumble and almost had a safety.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 08:02 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Yup.  And they are all correct, the TD should not have counted because the whistle blew before the catch.

That said, I'LL TAKE IT!

Oh absolutely. I was worried about an inadvertent whistle call and said so in here when it happened. I will 100% take it, though. I don't care what it takes. We NEED that W as a city. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 08:02 PM)jj22 Wrote: Zimmer isn't good at end of halves either. 

I just dont't like anything Lou does
Reply/Quote
Hey, that guy on the right... He's the kid from We're The Millers, right?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 08:02 PM)Whacked Wrote: They are keeping it way too close.

Take away Boyd’s TD and replace it w 3 and it should be 16-13.

Not good

Why take it away. Ref should have never blown it to begin with.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 08:02 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: According to what? Certainly not the modern NFL.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/articles/des.htm#:~:text=After%2028%2C%20the%20declines%20can,QBs%20are%20at%20their%20best.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 08:01 PM)bengalrick Wrote: Brady? Rodgers? Elway? Brees? Manning?…

Let's...er....NOT split hairs... Cool
Reply/Quote
There goes momentum
That can’t be over stated how bad that was
They would have been down and out at the half but the D crapped the bed there. Flowers vs Waller is not going to cut it.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 08:03 PM)Au165 Wrote: It was cover 3, we saw KC run the same double posts against us in week 17. It’s just one of the holes you get in cover 3 and Apple played it exactly like he is supposed to.

Yep, and it worked out nearly the same way. Bates takes the low post and ball goes right past him. Really stresses the middle field defender. It's a good way to get a post in vs. a closed middle field. 
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 08:02 PM)Joelist Wrote: We just got punked by a bad offense - guess all the $$$ on the DL was wasted.

WTF are you talking about?!?!?  You do realize they get more yards per game than we do, right?
Reply/Quote
Defense letting the Raiders stay in the game.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Too many receivers running wide open and not contesting the catch. This is flag football. Got to cover more closer than that.
Reply/Quote
Too many field goals and not enough touchdowns. Bengals have dominated and are only up by 7

Not optimal
Reply/Quote