Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals***
If we win this game, I want everyone saying we're going to lose WHEN WE HAVE THE LEAD to be banned. Bunch of ***** losers

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
DELAY
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't care that the call helped the Bengals.. I'd rather not hear from the refs
Reply/Quote
BRO WTF IS DELAY OF GAME> HE DIDNT GET THAT SHIT OFF
-Housh
Reply/Quote
CLEAR delay of game that goes ignored
Reply/Quote
If Burrow can muster 1 more TD this game is over.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:01 PM)Tony Wrote: This defense ***** sucks

Your surprised. They had one good defensive half, against KC. That’s it
Reply/Quote
i'll take that dropped pass over the dleay, but the refs want to give that freebie to the raidres obviously.
Reply/Quote
Ya this game has no flow......

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
That hold call was HUGE. Hold to 3 and Burrow needs to lead a drive that uses at least 6 min and gets 3 back
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:02 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Finally a favorable flag

Raiders have more penalties and more penalty yards than Bengals.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:02 PM)PhilHos Wrote: If we win this game, I want everyone saying we're going to lose WHEN WE HAVE THE LEAD to be banned. Bunch of ***** losers

I agree. Its annoying AF
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Win or lose.. The NFL Refs are Paid Extra
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:02 PM)PhilHos Wrote: If we win this game, I want everyone saying we're going to lose WHEN WE HAVE THE LEAD to be banned. Bunch of ***** losers

calm down son, you can ask santa for christmas though
Reply/Quote
How ******** do you have to be to hold a kneeling defender after the running back has already ran 3 yards down field?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Sorry but there is 31 years of failure to back it up. If they lose today then nothing is different and it's just the same old Bengals tempting people with the illusion they might really be good. 
Reply/Quote

Lol I'll make it a point to save this thread to see what you say when they lose.
Reply/Quote
At this point you have to ask is the NFL trying to cover the spread?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Evidently, the play clock doesn't apply to the Raiders. That's about 3 times now.
Reply/Quote

Have that many people actually said that? Anyone who's not concerned about only being up 7 (at most) is just as stupid. 
Reply/Quote