Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals***
(01-15-2022, 09:03 PM)ah5 Wrote: Ya this game has no flow......

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk

Yes it does, just put the refs on TV every 1-2 minutes, that is the flow.
Reply/Quote
Bengals have to score a touchdown. No field goals
Reply/Quote
Win or tie this quarter. Easy as that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Theyve had 3 delay of games that the refs just refuse to call
-Housh
Reply/Quote
1 more quarter most points during our losing streak
Reply/Quote
Refs are clearly PAID, or at the very least, biased AF. There's more garbage flying around here than a landfill. WTF.....
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:04 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Bengals have to score a touchdown. No field goals

But zac is drawing up FGs!
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:02 PM)PhilHos Wrote: If we win this game, I want everyone saying we're going to lose WHEN WE HAVE THE LEAD to be banned. Bunch of ***** losers

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

I don't think we lose this, but I really REALLY doubt the Bengals players are keeping score on this thread.. lol

Oh wait.. 60 second time out so players can check thebengalsboard.com for mood of some fans.. lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Miss this FG please
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:05 PM)grampahol Wrote: I don't think we lose this, but I really REALLY doubt the Bengals players are keeping score on this thread.. lol

What do you think they do at half time?
Reply/Quote
up by 7 going into 4th...
Need JB to get us another td on next drive
need TEE to start stepping up,,hes been droppin them all day
Reply/Quote
I guess some of you thought breaking the curse would be easy.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:03 PM)Joelist Wrote: Sorry but there is 31 years of failure to back it up. If they lose today then nothing is different and it's just the same old Bengals tempting people with the illusion they might really be good. 
How about you shut the hell up? The previous years have absolutely NO affect on today's game, win or lose.

If you can't handle a little adversity, then maybe football is not a game you should watch

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I want to see the bengals play to win, start some passes over the middle and see if someone can break one.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:04 PM)GridironMonarch Wrote: Refs are clearly PAID, or at the very least, biased AF. There's more garbage flying around here than a landfill. WTF.....

Paid by the Bengals or bias towards the Bengals? Because the Raiders have more penalties and more penalty yards called against them.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Need a long 10 play TD drive.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:04 PM)TheFan Wrote: Have that many people actually said that? Anyone who's not concerned about only being up 7 (at most) is just as stupid. 

I think Cincy still wins. But the refs are sure making it more interesting than necessary. And a conservative offense isn’t helping. This could have been a huge lead at this point. We’ve watched (most recently 2015) what looked close but sure fall away. I get the worry.
Reply/Quote
In joe we trust, let's do this burrow.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:06 PM)PhilHos Wrote: How about you shut the hell up? The previous years have absolutely NO affect on today's game, win or lose.

If you can't handle a little adversity, then maybe football is not a game you should watch

^ this
Reply/Quote
We gotta score here, defense is hurting. We need a ball control drive with points.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote