Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals***
(01-15-2022, 09:21 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: They didn’t jump. Fine. Save the TO and take 5 yards. Means nothing in a kick from this distance

But if something happens on the hold you have a better chance of converting when it is 7 yards instead of 12.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
carr is in 4 down territory at least for this drive. can our D stop them in that scenario?

But in burrow we trust. Low time left and ball in joe burrow's hands...the legend will grow.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:21 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I'm watching OTA, no lag I guess, I will stop spoiling lol

Your post appeared a good 15 sec before I saw the kick.
Reply/Quote
That was a big drive. Took a good chunk of time off, scratches out the FG the Raiders just kicked before. 10-point lead with under 7 mins to play, isn't a Bengals fan in the world who wouldn't have been happy with being in this spot pre-game.

We obviously want a stop on D here, but if we cant get that, make them take time off the clock. 3-4 min drive which gives a FG to them maximum, would be a HUGE win.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:21 PM)Joelist Wrote: Okay, one stop D! One stop is all we need! If you're really winners than FIND A WAY!
I thought you said we were going to lose the game?

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:22 PM)Synric Wrote: Never trust the refs.

You're saying that to a Steelers fan. He will never understand not having the refs in your pocket.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:22 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Up 10 with 6 in a half?

Let them take up clock only to get 4 again.

How do they do that?!?
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:21 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: They didn’t jump. Fine. Save the TO and take 5 yards. Means nothing in a kick from this distance

Brees mentioned something that makes sense. They might have had a play called and if Burrow liked what he saw, they would run it. If he didn't liked what he saw, they call the TO. Not sure, though. 

I'm a huge proponent of being significantly more aggressive on 4th downs and I didn't want that 4th down attempt. Take the two possession lead. 
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:21 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I'm watching OTA, no lag I guess, I will stop spoiling lol

I just thought you had a crystal ball...explained the sarcasm...lol... Cool
Reply/Quote
Bombs away for Carr, be prepared.
Reply/Quote
Lol let them run Brees
Reply/Quote
Time for the patented Mike Hilton Pick 6!
Reply/Quote
Brees is an idiot. Youd really still run here bro?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:23 PM)GridironMonarch Wrote: I just thought you had a crystal ball...explained the sarcasm...lol... Cool

Close. Reuben has crystal balls…
Reply/Quote
another flag

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:23 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I thought you said we were going to lose the game?

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

I said it felt like that and it did. It still does not feel safe. The history of this franchise is hanging like a pall out there. 

Meanwhile the D has back to back TERRIBLE plays. 
Reply/Quote
Illegal formation?
Reply/Quote
FLAG!
Reply/Quote
Refs i’m totally giving us the game. Lol
Reply/Quote
That’s one for the good guys
Reply/Quote