Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
Nice
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:19 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: Taylor should have shaken Harbaugh's hand the Ravens Way, i.e. a sucker punch uppercut!

Lol. Harbaugh is such a giant douche
Reply/Quote
Who Dey!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:19 AM)bfine32 Wrote: STFU All you bytches

Fandom is tricky....you have to be confident, but not so confident you jinx things.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Lol....GREAT win....but SOOOOOO lucky. Oh my God.
Reply/Quote
Great game. These teams definitely knew each other well and played a close one. Turnover was the difference.
Reply/Quote
Our boys found a way to win. Again. How shocking Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:20 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: Respect goes to Huntley... we should put him in stripes as a backup.

He may be the Ravens #1 next year? 
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:21 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: Lol....GREAT win....but SOOOOOO lucky. Oh my God.

Making the SB takes some luck. No shame in a little luck. We still made the plays needed.
Reply/Quote
I had to block the super whiners

We are up 1. There is no need to be crying bloody murder. I understand being upset of discouraged but to be talking about the draft and losing, thats just weak minded
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:20 AM)bengals73 Wrote: I was at 139 BPM during that last sequence

The sad thing is that I measured it during the time out!
Reply/Quote
ngl I dont think I could manage these games without this board. lol
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Party on Bengal boys and girls!
Reply/Quote
If we win the SB, the defense should get to hold the lombardi first, the offense last. Screw them.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:18 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Well, 6 days until we kill Buffalo's feel-good dreams, eh?

I absolutely feel better about next week than I did tonight. Bengals can win a shootout, but that Ravens D has shut them down two times in a row. The Ravens can’t win a Super Bowl with that team beating three good teams in a row, but they can beat any one team.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:20 AM)matmaven Wrote: Somehow = trash "defense" won the game.

Courtesy of a 1/1000 miracle play. The D got pushed around mostly by a bad Rat offense. Add in the O going to sleep instead of putting the game away and we had a lot of unnecessary drama. Supposedly a top tier team - waiting to see them play a 100% complete game on both sides of the ball.
Reply/Quote
Good grief I'm glad that is over. Good win lets regroup and go beat the Bills.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:23 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: If we win the SB, the defense should get to hold the lombardi first, the offense last. Screw them.

And yet literally EVERY week there are posts about how they are trash.  You'd think they'd learn.
Reply/Quote
Sucks to suck Ravens!
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:21 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: Lol....GREAT win....but SOOOOOO lucky.  Oh my God.

^^^^
  this guy is really just a browns fan.
Reply/Quote