Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
(01-16-2023, 01:24 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: Here's to a quick recovery to Jonah.

We're going to need him if we want to play in February.

Who wants to tell him?
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:26 AM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Hubbard better be the only option in the Gameball thread.

Wilson knocked that ball out and kept it from crossing the line.
Reply/Quote
Did she just ask Hubbard if that was his first game ball??

Honey, he played at Ohio State in addition to us. Pretty sure he's had other game balls.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:26 AM)phil413 Wrote: If so can we trade him to their board for a poster to be named later.

i see what ya did there......
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:26 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Well, I mean the Bengals offense sure wasn't looking shoot-out worthy in this game, but hey...I'm legit saying anything short of winning our 1st SB this year is a disappointment, too.

Because of the Ravens D. They are way better than the Bills D, and they are familiar with the Bengals.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:28 AM)bengalrick Wrote: Did she just ask Hubbard if that was his first game ball??

Honey, he played at Ohio State in addition to us. Pretty sure he's had other game balls.

That was so insulting
Reply/Quote
I thought the D was good when it mattered most but this bend but don’t break stuff is going to kill me!
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:28 AM)bengalrick Wrote: Did she just ask Hubbard if that was his first game ball??

Two state championships at Moeller as well, but I’m guessing she meant NFL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
On to the Bills
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:28 AM)matmaven Wrote: A "miracle" play caused by Pratt holding up Huntley at the line, Wilson stripping the ball, and Hubbard making a heads up play to return it.  Players make plays.
Your constant whining about the "Defense" calling them trash is sad.

Dude seriously, the Cincy backfield i total trash save Hilton, and if you don't see that then I'd label you an ever optimist even in the face of facts.  Allen will be a VIABLE test for our vaunted DB's
Reply/Quote
Defense won it.

Hubbard. Wilson. Bates. Sample. BJ Hill. Bell. Reader. Pratt. Hilton. Ossai. Carter.
Reply/Quote
Did anyone hear Balts WR’s name called the whole game???
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:31 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Did anyone hear Balts WR’s name called the whole game???

A no-name made Eli Apple burnt toast.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:30 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: Dude seriously, the Cincy backfield i total trash save Hilton, and if you don't see that then I'd label you an ever optimist even in the face of facts.  Allen will be a VIABLE test for our vaunted DB's

they already did that just didn't get to finish the game.....
Reply/Quote
Tell ya what. Hilton is a freakin BEAST!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:29 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Because of the Ravens D. They are way better than the Bills D, and they are familiar with the Bengals.

Ok, well our offense getting shut out for the entire 2nd half doesn't look good, but if this is the only good defense we face until the SB, so be it.
Reply/Quote
Once again the defense got a big 4th quarter turnover and slammed the door shut.. They're becoming habitual with this..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Btw… by the end of the week I’ll probably forget there a big lucky play to win this.

Reply/Quote
Anyone else listening to WLW contemplating going in late to work lol
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:33 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Ok, well our offense getting shut out for the entire 2nd half doesn't look good, but if this is the only good defense we face until the SB, so be it.

Wtf happened to Mr Positive?

Reply/Quote