Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
(01-16-2023, 12:09 AM)grampahol Wrote: So far Carmen hasn't let the red army in..

If he holds up the rest of the game, you have to start spelling his name correctly
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 12:08 AM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: How we feeling now Board?

Better now, thanks for asking. 
Reply/Quote
LET'S GO!
Reply/Quote
Need the D to come out and play that second half Bengals D.
Stop the run and go up another score on them.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 12:08 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Or if you REALLY wanna feel it go check out the Chargers board 

Reading it they are pretty much like Bengals fans. A lot of disgust but very little shock.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 12:08 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: So are people going to stop whining now?

Whahhhh! I want a 49 point lead!   Sad
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
It’s a great change up to run behind Carman. I didn’t think Zac would try that but it just makes sense
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 12:08 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: So are people going to stop whining now?
Several disappear when things are going well.  At least negative Nancy's Joe and Tony stay the whole way. There are some other shady characters on here tho.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 12:08 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Or if you REALLY wanna feel it go check out the Chargers board 

They're a bit too used to choking...then again, Kirk Cousins and the Vikings are a one-two punch of coming up short when it counts. 
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 12:09 AM)Joelist Wrote: Now we NEED another stop by the D so the offense has a chance to make this tougher for the Rats.

Lou is the master of 2nd half adjustments even if we are thin at corner.  This D is inspired too.
Reply/Quote
Carmen has been playing well so far. Maybe Paul Alexander was right after all.
Reply/Quote
LET"S ***** GOOOOOOO D

Reply/Quote
No points.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 11:57 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Rams own his contract.

Only way for that to change is they release him and he goes on waivers.  Pretty sure the Bears would grab his rights in a heartbeat.

People have been saying that. But even Whitworth himself said they would have to work some things out.
Reply/Quote
Again?
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Dobbins is sticking it to us.. good lurd!
Reply/Quote
What is this tackling tonight, wow
Reply/Quote
CTB just slipped on his ass
Reply/Quote
Can’t tackle
Reply/Quote
Stupid missed tackles
Reply/Quote