READER
OTHER
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wildcard Game Game Ball
Hubbard,Logan,ADG and Hilton.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:37 AM)QueenCity Wrote: It's Logan he forced the fumble out... Sam was in the right spot at the right time but it doesn't happen without Logan.

Need 2 votes on this one... obviously Sam had a legendary run back

3 votes.  Pratt made a fantastic play to stop Huntley before Wilson and Sam did their thing.  Team defense.
Reply/Quote
Wilson's play was the harder part of the play. I go with Logan Hubbard 2nd.

Pratt, Hilton, Bates, Bell, Sample, Hendrickson, BJ Hill, Carter, & Reader all had their moments.

Joe & Chase a great first quarter. Adeniji & Scharping held up fairly well.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:48 AM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Wilson's play was the harder part of the play.

Nah. Great job by Logan to get a hand on it, but Huntley held it out there on a silver platter.

Hubbard had to run that thing like 123 yards.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Other. Bengals.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Burrow for me. Higgins dropped a few huge passes. Burrow made some big audibles. He also was very very accurate. I feel like we didn't have very many possessions because the defense couldn't stop the run at all.
Reply/Quote
I voted for Sam, for obvious reasons. But I’d give 49% to #9.

I haven’t posted much in the past 20 years or so — apparently can’t for some reason — but I miss this place and tonight was a thriller. I was on the edge of my recliner the entire time!
Reply/Quote
Luckily for us no other team has the combo of a elite D and a total reliance on the run game
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:37 AM)QueenCity Wrote: It's Logan he forced the fumble out... Sam was in the right spot at the right time but it doesn't happen without Logan.

What if Hubbard got tacked right away? The fact he ran it back 98 yards for the go ahead TD is absolutely game changing. And he played great all game containing the run and Huntley running.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:51 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Nah. Great job by Logan to get a hand on it, but Huntley held it out there on a silver platter.

Hubbard had to run that thing like 123 yards.

In 2nd gear it seemed like at the time. 
Reply/Quote
You know..Marcus Bailey deserves a game ball for face planting Andrews to preserve Hubbards run.. Pretty awesome in my book.. Who Dey  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 01:44 AM)Sled21 Wrote: You could also go Playoff P for his almost intercepted pass defense at the goal line.
His best buddy BJ Hill said we have to call him Germaine until he gets another playoff turnover

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 02:02 AM)wanga Wrote: In 2nd gear it seemed like at the time. 

You try running that far at his size!

Anyway, remember when we didn’t even know if we’d have Hubbard back in time for this game?

Reply/Quote
Joe Burrow won't get many votes because of "stats" but go back and watch this team he took a beating.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 02:15 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You try running that far at his size!

Anyway, remember when we didn’t even know if we’d have Hubbard back in time for this game?

Agree. He just kept on rumbling and I kept thinking someone was going to run him down. Was hoping ball had’ve popped to a DB instead :)
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 02:02 AM)wanga Wrote: In 2nd gear it seemed like at the time. 

just rewatched... it only took him about 12 seconds.  That's a pretty fast 100 yard dash for a big guy in pads on grass and no starting blocks
Reply/Quote
Sam was wearing the microphone today. Should be fun listening to the guy’s comments

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
[Image: FmkH7joX0AEoC14?format=jpg&name=large]

Reply/Quote

Pratt should get an assist for keeping Huntley from advancing before Wilson knocked it out. 

Saw that ball into thirds. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Pratt had as much to do with getting Huntley to fumble that ball as Wilson did. Look at his big arm in there. He also went Air-Jordan to deflect that TD pass to Andrews. He's so clutch
Reply/Quote