HUBBARD
CHRISMAN
READER
OTHER
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wildcard Game Game Ball
(01-16-2023, 08:43 PM)Housh Wrote: Looking at our possible opponents even if it’s Allen, Mahommes, or Lawrence they all can run and will require QB spy often and those edges are gonna need to be set.

If we played a Brady, Dak or Jimmy G we’d be good but all remaining afc QBs will attack that edge if we let them

There is a good chance after Reader that Hubbard is our most important defender individually

This. Sam Hubbard on this stretch is the most important Defender. Discipline is everything with these types of QB's and Sam is the most
disciplined End in the NFL at this point against these types. Sure loved how Cam Sample played against the run against the Ravens in this
last game though and he has a little more athleticism than I gave him credit for.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 05:11 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I believe the 0.6 yds was the actual fumble play. They just consider that a run. Also I'm not so sure on the block in the back. I think you can block in the back if you first initiate the block from the front. Also offenses are allowed to block a defender in the back in the backfield so was it still technically the backfield? I don't know. I would both teams got lucky bounces of the ball and that one bouncing right to Hubbard was a big one.
Yes, you are correct.  I did think Huntley got a bit closer to the goal line on his run than what they marked but I could be wrong.   I'm sure the league wnted the Bengals against the Bills instead of the boring Ravens. 
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote