Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frank Pollack Wants 'Glass Eaters' On His O-Line!
(03-03-2022, 10:34 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: The closer we get to the draft, the higher he goes in all the online mocks. Obviously, they aren't perfectly accurate but it does seem like he'll go well before 31.

Yes, Penning could go in the teens even.

Would love it if one of Linderbaum, Kenyon Green or Penning fell to us but all are unlikely.

(03-04-2022, 02:24 PM)Dr.Z Wrote: Could see this too....and I'll add Tyler Smith to these 2 names. 

Tyler Smith and Zion Johnson are the Guards I am eyeing at 31 no doubt. Salyer if we trade back or if he falls to us in the 2nd.
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2022, 02:57 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: havent met to many glass eaters that were very bright.

Not only aren't they very bright they tend to live shorter lives. Last time I checked glass isn't much of a nutritional supplement. It tends to shred internal organs.   Sick

I have think it's a tongue in cheek type of comment , I might be wrong but ya never quite know.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
BTW, Linderbaum just measured 31" arms. I think he will fall to us after this, those are some short arms and this is
hard for O-lineman to overcome when transitioning to the pros. I still would take him cause I think he can make up
for it with his technique and quick hands but this is a question.

He still dominated college being undersized with those short arms. Best Center in college by far.
Reply/Quote
To the guys who talked about eating ketchup bottles, where y'all buying ketchup in glass bottles.

From a hotel supplier?
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2022, 05:52 PM)fredtoast Wrote: To the guys who talked about eating ketchup bottles, where y'all buying ketchup in glass bottles.

From a hotel supplier?

Yeah, that was back in the good old days where we had ketchup in glass bottles lol
Reply/Quote
Maybe our current lineman are eating plastic bottles. That would explain a lot...
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2022, 06:02 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Maybe our current lineman are eating plastic bottles. That would explain a lot...

Plastic ketchup bottles to be precise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Come to think of it where was Alexander seeing all these guys pound on old fashioned glass ketchup bottles?

I just had an epiphany.

For twenty years under Alexander we had zero bad draft picks of O-linemen in the first two rounds.   Then we started missing on a bunch.

I wonder if the timing of the change coincides with the disappearance of glass ketchup bottles?  That pretty much ended Paul's ability to effectively scout O-linemen.
Reply/Quote
What did he want before? Don't ever get that again.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote