Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Smith Chris Rock
https://deadline.com/2022/03/will-smith-slaps-chris-rock-in-the-face-on-oscars-stage-1234988514/
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Will kind of seemed to be laughing at first but then saw that Jada wasn't and smacked the shit out of him!

That's a line you can't cross.

I wonder if Chris Rock actually wrote the joke?
Reply/Quote
awkward.....................
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Chris Rock did nothing wrong.  Will Smith done went and ****** up.  
Reply/Quote
Was Chris Rock's jaw always crooked or was that only after the slap?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
A little open handed joke to start your day:

What’s that on Chris Rocks face?

Fresh Prints!

Reply/Quote
He wants Chris Rock to keep his wife's name out of his mouth but not for his wife to keep other dudes out of her? Consenting adults and all I guess. 

But an open-handed slap? C'mon man.
Reply/Quote
What did the five fingers say to the face!
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2022, 10:35 AM)CloeHokie Wrote: What did the five fingers say to the face!

"Talk to the hand!"
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/03/27/media/academy-awards-how-to-fix-low-ratings/index.html

Nobody watches the Oscar’s. Wouldn’t be surprised if this was all staged.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2022, 09:34 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: He wants Chris Rock to keep his wife's name out of his mouth but not for his wife to keep other dudes out of her? Consenting adults and all I guess. 

This was my first thought and then I wish I'd been the one he slapped.....I'd be getting paid
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-28-2022, 09:34 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: He wants Chris Rock to keep his wife's name out of his mouth but not for his wife to keep other dudes out of her? Consenting adults and all I guess. 

You can sleep with Jada. You can’t joke about Jada. Apparently.
Reply/Quote
It was a tasteless joke, but Will and Jada should have either just left, or Will just kept his cool then verbally lay into Rock after the show.

On sidenote, the Oscars are a joke nowadays ever since they have gotten all political correct in who is nominated and who wins, not to mention most movies up for Oscars anymore are subpar to movies from before due to similar reasons. So really this is probably the best highlight for quite a few years now from it lol.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(03-28-2022, 11:58 AM)Millhouse Wrote: It was a tasteless joke, but Will and Jada should have either just left, or Will just kept his cool then verbally lay into Rock after the show.

On sidenote, the Oscars are a joke nowadays ever since they have gotten all political correct in who is nominated and who wins, not to mention most movies up for Oscars anymore are subpar to movies from before due to similar reasons. So really this is probably the best highlight for quite a few years now from it lol.

Agreed. I didn't care for the joke but for Will to walk up and hit Chris is pretty ridiculous. I mean, we're talking about grown men here. If Will can't control his actions and emotions to the point where if someone says something that he doesn't like, he has to go hit them...I'm not sure what to say. 
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2022, 11:26 AM)basballguy Wrote: https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/03/27/media/academy-awards-how-to-fix-low-ratings/index.html

Nobody watches the Oscar’s. Wouldn’t be surprised if this was all staged.

It definitely wasn’t.

Reply/Quote
(03-28-2022, 12:53 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Agreed. I didn't care for the joke but for Will to walk up and hit Chris is pretty ridiculous. I mean, we're talking about grown men here. If Will can't control his actions and emotions to the point where if someone says something that he doesn't like, he has to go hit them...I'm not sure what to say. 

Will definitely losing a lot of support after this...  

He needs to issue a public apology to Chris and maybe make a donation to a charity in his name
Reply/Quote

:lol:

Reply/Quote
(03-28-2022, 12:53 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Agreed. I didn't care for the joke but for Will to walk up and hit Chris is pretty ridiculous. I mean, we're talking about grown men here. If Will can't control his actions and emotions to the point where if someone says something that he doesn't like, he has to go hit them...I'm not sure what to say. 

I don't know if Chris R knew or not that she had a specific medical condition (alopecia areata) that was causing her to lose her hair. If he did know, then I can't blame Will S for smacking him, but not there at that time. If he didn't know she had that condition, then both should apologize and move on. 

Reply/Quote
(03-28-2022, 01:05 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Will definitely losing a lot of support after this...  

He needs to issue a public apology to Chris and maybe make a donation to a charity in his name

I think he already apologized after the awards. But make a donation, no. If anything it should be the other way around, but then again I am a bit biased here on that.

Reply/Quote