Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Will the Bengals be using the new practice bubble....
this coming week? It's going to be cold all week. I drove over the Brent Spence Bridge a few days ago and wow, it really sticks out.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Why wouldn't they use it? That's what they built it for.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
They've used it every week since it opened. Why would this week be any different?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Soft
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2022, 11:35 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Why wouldn't they use it?   That's what they built it for.

Lighten up dude. I was just asking. 
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2022, 11:42 PM)pally Wrote: They've used it every week since it opened.  Why would this week be any different?

I didn't know they had been using it yet. Man you guys are a little prickly tonight. 
Reply/Quote
The practice bubble is going to help the Bengals get off the playoff bubble and into the show.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2022, 11:46 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Lighten up dude. I was just asking. 

(11-13-2022, 11:47 PM)BengalRed Wrote: I didn't know they had been using it yet. Man you guys are a little prickly tonight. 

Hmm. That's weird. I didn't read those with anything other than matter-of-factness. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2022, 11:47 PM)BengalRed Wrote: I didn't know they had been using it yet. Man you guys are a little prickly tonight. 

While not sunshine and rainbows, I don't see anyone being prickly.

It was not the most bright question though.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
All you guys know that we all cheer for the same team right?
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2022, 11:43 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Soft

Not sure what you mean. Are you implying the team is soft for practicing indoors?
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2022, 12:11 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: While not sunshine and rainbows, I don't see anyone being prickly.

It was not the most bright question though.

I didn't know they had started using it. I don't live in Cincy. Why is that a "not bright" question?
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2022, 12:18 AM)BengalRed Wrote: I didn't know they had started using it. I don't live in Cincy. Why is that a "not bright" question?

Most may have assumed you'd seen the posts on this site, showing them practicing in the bubble. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2022, 12:21 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Most may have assumed you'd seen the posts on this site, showing them practicing in the bubble. 

I check this site every day. I missed the last thread about the bubble on Nov. 2 where Charlie Goldsmith's twitter was posted with a pic of the inside (which I just went back and found). Excuse me for not devoting my life to this forum like some people do. 
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2022, 12:29 AM)BengalRed Wrote: I check this site every day. I missed the last thread about the bubble on Nov. 2 where Charlie Goldsmith's twitter was posted with a pic of the inside (which I just went back and found). Excuse me for not devoting my life to this forum like some people do. 

See. This is what i don't understand. You clapped back at a couple people that responded to you that didn't seem to be doing anything other than answering your question. I jumped in, not to really moderate, but to point out it didn't look like they were really snarking at you, then i tried to point out that they must have assumed you saw previous posts. 

Now, you're doing what you accused others of doing while i was only trying to help. 

This probably won't help as much as it's intended to but...if you're unsure, you can always use the search function to find if there's any posts with keywords of things you're not sure if you missed or not. 

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2022, 12:35 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: See. This is what i don't understand. You clapped back at a couple people that responded to you that didn't seem to be doing anything other than answering your question. I jumped in, not to really moderate, but to point out it didn't look like they were really snarking at you, then i tried to point out that they must have assumed you saw previous posts. 

Now, you're doing what you accused others of doing while i was only trying to help. 

This probably won't help as much as it's intended to but...if you're unsure, you can always use the search function to find if there's any posts with keywords of things you're not sure if you missed or not. 

It's all a matter of perception. It's kind of like when I ask my wife if there's something wrong and she says "nothing". I (and most husbands) automatically switch to defensive mode. 

Many times people misinterpret another person's tone. When responses are written instead of spoken this can happen. I'm willing to admit that I may have misinterpreted other people's tones. 
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2022, 12:18 AM)BengalRed Wrote: I didn't know they had started using it. I don't live in Cincy. Why is that a "not bright" question?

I live in Barrie, Ontario.

And what I meant by that was the saying, "ask a stupid question, expect a stupid answer."

It wasn't a, "Stupid," question, but it wasn't far off; it's been open and used for almost a month now.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2022, 12:43 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I live in Barrie, Ontario.

And what I meant by that was the saying, "ask a stupid question, expect a stupid answer."

It wasn't a, "Stupid," question, but it wasn't far off; it's been open and used for almost a month now.

How is it a stupid question if I didn't know they had been using it? It may be more proper to call it a misinformed question.
Reply/Quote
Are there any pictures of the inside of the bubble? Just curious to see it.

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2022, 08:41 AM)BoomerFan Wrote: Are there any pictures of the inside of the bubble? Just curious to see it.

Google….

https://local12.com/sports/bengals/go-inside-cincinnati-bengals-new-indoor-practice-facility-bubble-nfl-iel-mehring-way-clay-wade-bridge-brent-spence-warm-construction
Reply/Quote