Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals***
(11-17-2015, 01:31 AM)Wyche Wrote: Dalton has been clutch multiple times this year....and actually looked pretty good the last drive.  Eifert drops one....AJ shits the bed.  He missed a few throws tonight...not his best effort....but GD.....how many third down conversions did 85 drop tonight?

Eifert dropped three all on third downs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Not only did we lose, we didnt score a touchdown on the texans... with all of our "weapons"
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 01:27 AM)You Element Wrote: Hue is getting away from the run is getting very predictive, fix it up Hue

Out coached yet again.  Just sickening.  This team will never win a postseason game with this joke of a coaching staff.  

This loss was 100% on this coaching staff for yet again not having their players heads in the game.  

6 pts at home vs a 3-5 team.  We lost to a Texans team with their backup QB, backup RB, no name TE, and rookie CB.  I can't ***** stand Marvin Lewis!
Reply/Quote
On the bright side my Canadians came back to win against Vancouver.. SMH..
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 01:32 AM)Joelist Wrote: Eifert dropped three all on third downs.

Don't you know the narrative of the night that's been repeated 25 times?  The opposing receivers drop balls on 3rd down against that team Ninja
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 01:29 AM)TSwigZ Wrote: We needed a loss like this honestly

Yes, lord knows the last 10 times we lost like this it really changed things. Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
Got to put some of the blame on AJ. Have to hold onto the ball. Guess you can say the about Eifert also.
Reply/Quote
If AJ would have just double-skinned rather than trying to brace for the ground hit with his left arm, he wouldve held on. He needs better ball-handling skills.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
That fumble was a pretty deflating ending. I thought we were on our way to another come-from-behind win.
Reply/Quote
When the NFL power rankings come out tomorrow we'll be down to 10 I'll bet..
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 01:31 AM)Wyche Wrote: Dalton has been clutch multiple times this year....and actually looked pretty good the last drive.  Eifert drops one....AJ shits the bed.  He missed a few throws tonight...not his best effort....but GD.....how many third down conversions did 85 drop tonight?

What do you mean by "one"?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Who Dey everybody!!! Well, I didn't think we would win them all, but that was extremely disappointing!! Sadly it leave many big questions remaining to be answered!
Reply/Quote
We're not the Browns.

And we're not the Chiefs from a couple of years ago, either.

This team needs to get back to where they were before the bye and power on to the #2 seed. Although I can sure see the argument for trying not to get a playoff bye.
Reply/Quote
Not Dalton's best game, but when you've got people committing false starts and dropping on-the-money passes while having the Texans d-line in your face all night, there's only so much you can do.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
As bad as Andy has been in primetime, AJ has been even worse. Just disappeared all night against a rookie and of course fumbles late.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 01:30 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Carsons gonna carve us up. 8-2 coming up boys. No fight in this team at all

Really? Then how the hell did they win 8 straight games? People always think the sky is falling when teams lose games they're "supposed" to win — this is the NFL, no game is a given.

Tonight was just a poor all-around performance. Certainly can't hang this one on any single player (but Eifert is a close one!).
Reply/Quote
Dropped passes and fumbles killed us...Go ahead and blame Dalton....Should have won the game...WHODEY!!! 8-1 is retty good
Reply/Quote
On bright side bc Texans only scored ten points bengals are now number one on defense in most important stat points allowed
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 01:29 AM)TSwigZ Wrote: We needed a loss like this honestly

No team ever needs a loss.  This team needs to play up to its potential.  And Hue needs to stop being so flipping cute.

No excuse - pitiful offensive performance.
Reply/Quote
Tomorrow should be fun.

I really wanted to think the prime time thing was over, but it's a live and very well
Reply/Quote