Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals***
(11-17-2015, 01:30 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Carsons gonna carve us up. 8-2 coming up boys. No fight in this team at all

Carson isn't playing against our D so he better bring his A game. Our D played great except for the lone Yates toss to Hopkins. Cardinals D might shut down the O, but our D is balling.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 01:30 AM)Millhouse Wrote: Also Hue got too fancy early on, and they never found a groove on O. 

Yep.  Need to set that stuff up, but he tried it from the start.  Hopefully he learns from this and our offense learns how to catch the ball, block, and not commit so many penalties.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Honestly I think we needed a loss like this to humble the offense and it wasn't a divisional loss so that's a plus too
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 01:28 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: People are going to blame only Dalton for this, and ignored the fact that there's been like 6 dropped passed, bad play calling, and Winston getting beaten like a freaking drum while their 1st and 2nd round rookie OTs sit on the sideline.

Just really terrible all around, except the defense played fairly well, TJ Yates TD drive aside.

Either way.. embarrassing..

[Image: they-are-who-bll21v.jpg]

TJ Yates and Brian Hoyer are now a combined 5-0 against the Bengals.

Absolutely....and they're already blaming him.  lol

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
All those firsts Eifert dropped then AJ once again fumbles a game away(remember playoffs?)

You just can't win.

Dalton played this game like he was afraid to break our streak. If he plays like this again I'll be concerned but our team sucks after long breaks and in Primetime and it shows today again.

With the defense the Texans were playing Dalton simply had to throw more passes to covered guys. He fell into the Texans trap of not attempting to pass to a guy who has a defender anywhere near him.

Ok Watt acts like he won the super bowl
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 01:30 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Carsons gonna carve us up. 8-2 coming up boys. No fight in this team at all

8 good weeks + 1 bad week = no fight?

Can you expand on your theory a little?
Reply/Quote
Inexcusable. I'm afraid not much has changed. Marvin can not get this team up for ANY big game, period. Bengals just collapsed.....at least the offense did. Sorry Dalton..... No free passes. I don't care how many regular season 1pm games you win, until you win on the big stage, you will be just another QB.....a QB that can't beat TJ Yates.
Reply/Quote
Sorry about this one guys! I will be supporting you guys hard Sunday night!
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 01:32 AM)Joelist Wrote: Eifert dropped three all on third downs.

Don't be shocked if the Steelers win this division.  I hope it doesn't come to it but a game like this could cause an implosion.  If the Bengals fold and don't win the division Marvin is toast.
Reply/Quote
This was a combined effort by the offense and the coaching staff. I would leave the D out of this because 13 points is nothing in this league. Offense should of .....F it Im so pissed....................
Reply/Quote
it's typical. it really is. you'd think after rooting for this team 30+ years you'd get used to it.....well you don't get used to it. you just get more pissed off like myself and others. you can't blame folks on the boards for "overreaction" or "pessimism" been down this road far ..... faaaarrrrr too many times.
Reply/Quote
This was a big loss because of how they looked (for the world to see/confirm their suspicions). A lot of good vibes/talk gone. Dalton got knocked out of the MVP race, Eifert not Gronk like, the world found out you CAN cover all of our weapons, and the primetime/big game monkey is alive and well on their backs. It might be one loss but it'll play out significant in the way they discuss the Bengals from here on out.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 01:36 AM)grampahol Wrote: Carson isn't playing against our D so he better bring his A game.  Our D played great except for the lone Yates toss to Hopkins.  Cardinals D might shut down the O, but our D is balling.

A win next week would go a long way towards getting rid of the sting of this ridiculous loss.  
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 01:28 AM)Housh Wrote: The one drive Dalton pulls his head out his ass the team just totally collapses

That looked so much like our last 3 playoff games it was t funny. I seen it the past 3 weeks and I didn't wanna say anything because we won but Dalton has lost that swag I saw the first weeks up to the bye. It seems after the bye we got scared Dalton back. As soon as we play one defense that doesn't suck total dick we choke extremely hard.

And to top it off Watt pulls an Andy choke joke on us

Lol.....what?  There were 6-7 crucial drops....several on 3rd down. C 'mon man. It wasn't his best game....but he was far from the reason we lost.  Even Jon Gruden noted no one got open downfield.  You know something he doesn't?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Eifert, AJ and Andy all horse dick tonight
Reply/Quote
We did not play a good game. But gotta give credit to Houston. They made the plays that mattered.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 01:33 AM)Stonyhands Wrote: Out coached yet again.  Just sickening.  This team will never win a postseason game with this joke of a coaching staff.  

This loss was 100% on this coaching staff for yet again not having their players heads in the game.  

6 pts at home vs a 3-5 team.  We lost to a Texans team with their backup QB, backup RB, no name TE, and rookie CB.  I can't ***** stand Marvin Lewis!

Yep!!!  This is what has me disgusted the most.  As long as Giggles is here, things will never change.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
I feel like our destiny has just been laid out. Well go on a losing streak then finish the season 1-1 successfully limping into the playoffs and have to play the Jets or Texans.

Or if the team really has turned a corner we take one more loss MAX and retain our 1st round bye
Reply/Quote
Everyone is going to give the D a pass but how do you not create any turnovers against yates and Hoyer. The D needed to be extra special tonight and they weren't . We should have held them to three instead of ten.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 01:40 AM)Goalpost Wrote: We did not play a good game.  But gotta give credit to Houston.  They made the plays that mattered.

THey had the Bye week to prepare for us.. We had over a week to prepare for them, but it looks like all that was done was talk about Andy's hair. 
Reply/Quote