Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals***
There is no excuse for this loss. They will get embarrassed next week.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
We got beat by TJ ******' Yates
Reply/Quote
Offense freaking sucked tonight. You give up only 10 points at home you need to win that game.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Talk to Eifert about why we lost tonight.

That and AJ seems to love fumbling games away. He's making a habit of it.
Reply/Quote
Oh well. Onto next week.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Bad game. Everybody was off tonight. On to Arizona.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 01:24 AM)bengals73 Wrote: I'm going to blame this game on Eifert.. He had like 3-4 dropped passes

He was a big part...no question.  However...Andy missed some open receivers....no one got open much....run game was abysmal....defense did play well , with the exception of some bullshit third down plays against....you guessed it , the TE.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
No heart. Marvin is still garbage. We'll never get there until he's gone
Reply/Quote
We aren't winning a playoff game
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 01:26 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Eifert turned into Gresham and had false starts and drops all game.

Gresham outplayed Eifert this week, sad but true.
Reply/Quote
Hue is getting away from the run is getting very predictive, fix it up Hue
Reply/Quote
Andre Smith was missed tonight. Big time.

Just glad it's over and they got it out of their system.

Sucks we played so badly against the Texans. Poor effort and execution on the offensive side of the ball tonight.

who dey.
Reply/Quote
People are going to blame only Dalton for this, and ignored the fact that there's been like 6 dropped passed, bad play calling, and Winston getting beaten like a freaking drum while their 1st and 2nd round rookie OTs sit on the sideline.

Just really terrible all around, except the defense played fairly well, TJ Yates TD drive aside.

Either way.. embarrassing..

[Image: they-are-who-bll21v.jpg]

TJ Yates and Brian Hoyer are now a combined 5-0 against the Bengals.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Six ***** points at home against a 3-5 team is inexcusable.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
It really sucks to say but going by he way they played tonight; they deserved to lose. Hopefully they can use this game to turn around everything that went wrong.
Reply/Quote
What just called Andy a "Red Ryder BB Gun"
Reply/Quote
And they are the Bungles again. At least the Bungles didn't tease us with visions that they might really be worthwhile; we knew they were worthless.
Reply/Quote
Congrats AJ for the worst ***** effort I've seen from a wide receiver ever. He doesn't come back for any ***** throw and he barely moves to get the ball on his own fumble. Unbelievable how horribly coached this team is. Just unbelievable the quit in this team.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 01:27 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Gresham outplayed Eifert this week, sad but true.

All the god damn drops.
Reply/Quote
The one drive Dalton pulls his head out his ass the team just totally collapses

That looked so much like our last 3 playoff games it was t funny. I seen it the past 3 weeks and I didn't wanna say anything because we won but Dalton has lost that swag I saw the first weeks up to the bye. It seems after the bye we got scared Dalton back. As soon as we play one defense that doesn't suck total dick we choke extremely hard.

And to top it off Watt pulls an Andy choke joke on us
Reply/Quote