Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals***
Really pathetic.

Reply/Quote
That's game....embarrassing effort.
Reply/Quote
Well, now that we have out first loss, maybe Hue and the rest of the offense can get their heads out of their butts and get back to the basics.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 12:49 AM)Joelist Wrote: And there is the blown easy conversion. This team is a disgrace to the city.

Fitting ending to a f'ed up game
Reply/Quote
One loss doesn't mean the season is over. It'll be okay guys.
Reply/Quote
I don't remember, did we declare the prime-time curse snapped after we beat the god awful Browns, or did we just declare it over after we lost to the Bucs in the preseason?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
8-0 team plays like 0-8. SMH.
Reply/Quote
We can stop talking about perfect season now
Reply/Quote
***** undisciplined Typical Marvin Lewis. Penalties, dropped passes, and turnovers. That's what you get with a Marvin Lewis team. You never ever see this shit from the Patriots.
Reply/Quote
Assuming the play is upheld or ruled incomplete pass, one thing I will say in favor of Marvin Lewis is that rarely do his teams not show up to play in back-to-back games.

None of us really expected to go 16-0 so I don't really mind losing tonight as long as they get back to the way they were playing before this game.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Damned ..fumble. It's over. Texans came to play defense.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 01:20 AM)TSwigZ Wrote: No sacks and obviously no turnovers

Throw it to AJ they said. Only good things happen they said.

Whole offense was shit tonight, Eifert turned into Gresham and had false starts and drops all game.
Reply/Quote
It took till the last 2 minutes for AJ to get his targets and Jeremy Hill is still the starting rb. Confused
Reply/Quote
Was Eifert drunk tonight?
Reply/Quote
They better get their act together quickly, cause they play like this next week they will get smoked.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Seems like every time the national press starts paying attention to the Bengals they piss themselves.

I didn't expect them to go undefeated but this was not the team I thought they would lose to. Horrible job from Marvin on down.
Reply/Quote
We're not going to win big games in this league when neither our Qb or star WR are clutch players.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Penis.
Reply/Quote
Played like complete shit tonight, horrible playcalling, horrible execution, this team was not prepared
Reply/Quote
And I was mocking the Texans before this game...
Reply/Quote