Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals***
Nice 5 yard gift.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 11:41 PM)packerbacker Wrote: That is going to be a tough game. Bengals need to bring their A game.

We seem to play better on the road over the last few years, so I'm not too worried about the location.  But we've gotta worry about this one first!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Not to jinx it; but Winston is doing a good job on Watt.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
They're going to open it up in the 2nd half, just like they did against Cleveland...
Reply/Quote
Problem with Hill is yes he hesitates too much but were using him like Gio when he's a guy you get a lead blocker play iform and pound
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Our receivers just not getting much separation downfield? Seems like everything is dinking and dunking
Reply/Quote
I hope it's a 4:30 game so I don't have to watch my Packers lose to Minnesota which they will.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 11:44 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Our receivers just not getting much separation downfield? Seems like everything is dinking and dunking

The rush is coming quick...
Reply/Quote
Nice AD!
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 11:42 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: These receivers gotta get open. These check downs are ridiculous.  Dalton having to get rid of the football before the receivers break out into their patterns.

Its not the receivers!! It's AD....he is like Dracula in reverse, the night time zaps his powers. Part of the deal he made with the devil!!
Reply/Quote
Winston tackled Watt
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Another hold. Damn
Reply/Quote
Holding on Winston.
Reply/Quote
It was a hold, but don't be a cry baby
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 11:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not to jinx it; but Winston is doing a good job on Watt.

Damn you!
Reply/Quote
Backup OT holding Watt. Simply astounding!
Reply/Quote
Texans are doing a good job of coverage. Getting a rush with four and dropping seven. Should be able to run, but....
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 11:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not to jinx it; but Winston is doing a good job on Watt.

I should neg rep you.  LOL
Reply/Quote
Better to hold Watt than to let him get to Dalton
Reply/Quote
All of Dalton's deep throws are out of bounds
Reply/Quote