Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wk 11 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cardinals
Bummer...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Penalties kill
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 01:45 AM)West Union KennyG Wrote: Put this loss on defense.  Awful.

I put it on the coaching staff. Undisciplined players making stupid fouls. Not making halftime adjustments until late in the 4th QTR. Poor situational awareness on 3rd and 2 in FG range with the opposing team out of TOs. Need I go on?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 01:46 AM)samhain Wrote: Marvin's gonna kill somebody.

No he won't.  He hasn't the whole time he's been here, why would he start now.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Nice job Paul Guenther. I don't think he realized how much time 1 min actually was. We should've ran the Defense we ran all 4th. Paul got scared and ran man D with safeties 40 yards off. I don't really understand why he got soft like that.
Reply/Quote
Wow how much more can we always **** up
Reply/Quote
The only player that showed any heart is Gio. Everyone else sucked.
Reply/Quote
Should be cut or at least benched a game for some shit like that. Glad I'd one of our veteran "leaders" was the one getting caught doing that. Rookie or 2nd year guy fine but a vet? Never. Should know the rule and the penalty and be preaching NOT to do it to the whole team in the huddle. Stupid. Accept that you screwed up the whole drive and deal with the result of a 45 yard FG. Pathetic. #Coaching
Reply/Quote
You know, the looks on AJ and Eifert's face, they know that 3rd down should have been a damn run. Coaches, someone take responsibility, ****. When does marvin or hue say, my fault, in a press conference?

Hell of a game, if this is a precursor to the superbowl....we'll be back.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Let's see...Dalton crucial fumble. Marvin letting the dumb ass third down and 3 call go through.........what else? We can go on and on.

The Bengals will make the playoffs on the wild card and bow out in the first game AGAIN and hopefully that will be the end of Marvin freaking Lewis.
Reply/Quote
It was a good game. No shame in this loss. Cards are a good team.

Time to rebound next week.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 01:47 AM)Joelist Wrote: By the end of the season we'll be desperately hoping we edge into the division and not a wildcard.

No way.  These guys are pissed right now.  We'll win the next 3.  I'm calling it now.
Reply/Quote
D coughed up the Win
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 01:44 AM)Housh Wrote: Nice job Peko

(11-23-2015, 01:48 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: It was a good game. No shame in this loss. Cards are a good team.

Time to rebound next week.

Did you watch the game? Did you watch how awful we played?
Reply/Quote
Don't worry, guys. We'll get our revenge on the Cards in February. ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 01:44 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: Short handed my ass.  It wouldn't matter if they were full strength....they suck

Pacman...out...Dennard left....Nelson was out for a while....Williams out.  Yes.....short handed.  You know what that phrase means , right?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 01:47 AM)PhilHos Wrote: I put it on the coaching staff. Undisciplined players making stupid fouls. Not making halftime adjustments until late in the 4th QTR. Poor situational awareness on 3rd and 2 in FG range with the opposing team out of TOs. Need I go on?

That's it exactly!!!!  You would think after all these years, these coaches would have a clue, but they never seem to learn.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
3rd and 2 boys. 3rd and 2. Get the first and we've got 3 chances (at least) to win the game and still 1 play to tie to go to OT.

This one is on Marvin/Hue. Total bullshit.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
You lot are a bunch of wankers. Yea we gave this one away. Yea we should be upset but stfu with the "the season" is doomed bs. On to next week.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 01:47 AM)Froob Wrote: Wow how much more can we always **** up

As long as Marvin Lewis is the head coach a whole  hell of a-lot .
Reply/Quote