Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wk 11 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cardinals
Dalton and Palmer both only QBs to throw over 300 yards this week so far. Brady plays tomorrow, he'll throw for 500, lol.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 01:47 AM)Housh Wrote: Nice job Paul Guenther. I don't think he realized how much time 1 min actually was. We should've ran the Defense we ran all 4th. Paul got scared and ran man D with safeties 40 yards off. I don't really understand why he got soft like that.

Well, because in Bengals' way of thinking - 1 minute left means the game is going to overtime.  
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 01:46 AM)Wyche Wrote: Sucks to lose...but we didn't no show in the bright lights tonight.  Good effort.....a pitiful third quarter and the penalties killed us tonight....attrition on defense hurt us....but at least we showed up under the lights on the road against a very good team.

Totally agree, they did not lay an egg tonight. Arizona went into Seattle's 12th man house and hung 39 on that defense. Andy showed great fight back with game tying drive, but you have take care of the ball in important situations.

Coaching and playcalling questionable. and the REFS  Sick :angry: Cool
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 01:49 AM)Froob Wrote: Did you watch the game? Did you watch how awful we played?

And lost by 3 points to one of the league's best teams this year.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 01:47 AM)Housh Wrote: Nice job Paul Guenther. I don't think he realized how much time 1 min actually was. We should've ran the Defense we ran all 4th. Paul got scared and ran man D with safeties 40 yards off. I don't really understand why he got soft like that.

Prevent defense just prevents you from winning.  
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 01:48 AM)samhain Wrote: No way.  These guys are pissed right now.  We'll win the next 3.  I'm calling it now.

Just like they were pissed after last week's loss?  Sorry, I don't see it.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Carson looks like he's crying. Eff him.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 01:50 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Dalton and Palmer both only QBs to throw over 300 yards this week so far. Brady plays tomorrow, he'll throw for 500, lol.

Great he is my fantasy QB!!  Rolleyes lol
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 01:46 AM)samhain Wrote: Marvin's gonna kill somebody.

He has absolutely no one to blame but himself.  That 3rd and 2 call was a joke.  Over and over and over again he demonstrates no understanding of game situations.  None.  
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 01:50 AM)treee Wrote: You lot are a bunch of wankers. Yea we gave this one away. Yea we should be upset but stfu with the "the season" is doomed bs. On to next week.

LOL....wait and see.  Those will be some hard words to swallow when they bow out of the first round wild card game again.  No doubt the Bengals as a franchise is a whole of a-lot better, but nowhere close to a prime time Super Bowl potential team.  Just isn't.
Reply/Quote
Worse refs ever... D played like sht
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 01:48 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: It was a good game. No shame in this loss. Cards are a good team.

Time to rebound next week.

It was a really good game. Defense was a little soft but the Cards are probably the best team we've played all year. 

People need to settle the heck down! No shame in this loss, at all.  Cool
Reply/Quote
The Oline can't block tough dlines. Spells trouble down the stretch.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
You run it with 2 yards when u have go Bernardino. You don't ***** pass it to the end zone. What a shit call. Someone has to answer to these play calls. We had a chance to run the clock and even get a first. But whoever made that call needs to be fired. We've lost two games because of shit play calling. U can put this one on the defense too but it doesn't take away this stupid ***** call
Reply/Quote
I'm not mad about this loss. It was a great game.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
If Bengals coaches learned in this game what you can do with a minute of football, then I suppose there could be value out of this game. Not holding my breath at this point though.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
You throw the ball in 3rd and 2? Are you the dumbest coaches ever? You run it and if you don't make it, you kick the FG with almost no time. HOW ARE THEY THAT STUPID?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 01:50 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Dalton and Palmer both only QBs to throw over 300 yards this week so far. Brady plays tomorrow, he'll throw for 500, lol.

But 128 of those yards came on dumpoff passes to Gio. Andy wasn't that great tonight.
Reply/Quote
While this was a game that I did not expect to win, we could and should have won once we got there. Again, it is sign of Marvin Lewis' inability to prepare his team for a big game. One the road in primetime we are 1-15, it doesn't take a genius to know that there is something wrong.
Reply/Quote
michelle tafoya interviewing the whole cardinals team, wtf.

Bengals gave up 21 in the 3rd quarter, that has got to stop.
Reply/Quote