Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wk 11 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cardinals
The offense started out a bit funky but got progressively better as did the defense (although why they have problems with 3rd and long defies me). While not as focused as I would like they seem to be coming out of the daze they were in on Monday.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
As long as they are dedicating 4 guys to AJ and Eifert. We can hammer the run.
Reply/Quote
I hope Marvin doesn't come out playing safe. Geez I hate that crap. We need to come out HOT!

Reply/Quote
Yep, lets keep on grinding.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 11:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: As long as they are dedicating 4 guys to AJ and Eifert.   We can hammer the run.

Last 4 teams we've played have done this and flat out its worked. We're still winning but Dalton hasn't looked near as good. 
Reply/Quote
Holy lord am I still hungover........more booze!
Reply/Quote
7 penalties for 73yds is atrocious.

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 11:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: As long as they are dedicating 4 guys to AJ and Eifert.   We can hammer the run.

I'd like to think Marvin Jones would eat up the single coverage, but disappointing it hasn't been happening.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 11:58 PM)Housh Wrote: Last 4 teams we've played have done this and flat out its worked. We're still winning but Dalton hasn't looked near as good. 

So far he's been sharp tonight.
Reply/Quote
Im forced to watch on the mobile phone now
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 11:58 PM)Housh Wrote: Last 4 teams we've played have done this and flat out its worked. We're still winning but Dalton hasn't looked near as good. 

Eh

You can do much much worse than 8 for 11, 127 yards and a touchdown, a QBR of 141.1 and 23 rushing yards on just 5 attempts for 4.6 average.
Reply/Quote
Why won't Hill just run N/S?
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Oh, the dreaded third quarter
Reply/Quote
Carson's on the bike to prove he can still sit.

'Cuz he's butt hurt!
Reply/Quote
Hill just doesn't seem to want to use his size. Tries to juke to avoid contact instead of being physical and initiating contact.
Reply/Quote
Nothing like a 3 and out to start the 3rd

I hate 3rd Q
Reply/Quote
Horrible thorw. 3 and out. Like I said, dude rolls out, gets nothing. If dalton doesn't get the ball out in 2 seconds we have problems, what is going on inthe secondary?

Embarassing 5 yard defensive contact penalty, once again saves the day!
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Hill should have got a lot more on that run

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 12:02 AM)PApinhead Wrote: Why won't Hill just run N/S?

Because Lewis told him to work on breaking tackles in the off season.

So Hill stopped looking for the yards the defense was giving him, and started trying to create yards by avoiding people and attempting to break tackles.
Reply/Quote
ugh 3 and out..
Reply/Quote