Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wk 11 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cardinals
(11-23-2015, 12:43 AM)PhilHos Wrote: I swear, when the Bengals come back and win this game, I'm going through and giving all y'all negative rep.

So worried
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 12:44 AM)2ndHalfAdjustment Wrote: Me too, thats for sure.

You're going to neg rep people because the Bengals are playing poorly and made no 2nd half adjustment? lol.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
What has happened to our oline?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 12:43 AM)PhilHos Wrote: I swear, when the Bengals come back and win this game, I'm going through and giving all y'all negative rep.

I've been doling out the negative rep tonight.

These fake fans are intolerable. 
Reply/Quote
Now the clock stops. You're down 2 scores. Any chance the Bengals try to get another play off? No way.

EDIT: I'm stunned!
Reply/Quote
Get a TD here on this drive and right back in it.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote

lol.....i feel ya, but are you gonna come back and give em positive rep if they don't?? Ninja
Reply/Quote
I can't believe they didn't let the clock run out. I'm so proud of the coaches for that!
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
I will still cheer for my AFC team all the way to the end!
Reply/Quote

I'd love to see them pull it out. But that sure is a big hole against a good D. Plus, Carson and Arians are putting on a second half clinic and those receivers got mad skills.

Maybe we score on this drive, though.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 12:46 AM)Millhouse Wrote: Get a TD here on this drive and right back in it.

Except that the D would have to figure out how to get stops.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 12:46 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I've been doling out the negative rep tonight.

Like this every game. Seattle. Pittsburgh. Cleveland.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Lol now Dalton can complete passes? Did the Cardinals D just miraculously stop trying or is Dalton not acting like a ***** right now and taking risks?

Dude has played to protect his stats for 4 games and I'm tired of the shit. You can't tell me the last 4 teams we've played have all had the greatest secondary of all time
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 12:46 AM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: lol.....i feel ya, but are you gonna come back and give em positive rep if they don't?? Ninja

Even if they do lose, trolling shouldn't be encouraged.
Reply/Quote
4 down territory

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 12:44 AM)2MinutesHate Wrote: You have to hit those throws.  That's what Palmer is doing.  That's why they're winning. 

BTW, their run game is about as bad as ours.

....are we watching the same game?  Palmer has thrown two picks....the run game has gashed us.....and we blew coverage and just flat got beat for TDs.  Do you see them blowing coverages?  AJ is getting OWNED.  It is what it is. I said this when Palmer was here......if your QB has to be perfect all the time.....you're not doing something right.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 12:46 AM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: lol.....i feel ya, but are you gonna come back and give em positive rep if they don't?? Ninja

No. What kind of fan calls a game over in the 3rd QTR? There's no doubt the Bengals played horribly, but it's not like they're down by 40.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 12:46 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I've been doling out the negative rep tonight.

And this makes you the coolest kid on the interweb.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 12:47 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: I'd love to see them pull it out. But that sure is a big hole against a good D. Plus, Carson and Arians are putting on a second half clinic and those receivers got mad skills.

Maybe we score on this drive, though.

Not sure I agree with you there.  Really their production this half has come from big plays on defensive breakdowns.  If guys get back to playing where they should and making tackles, they are back to stymied.
Reply/Quote
Uhhh, why was the clock moving before that snap?
Reply/Quote